Stay with us

Somebody get help please !!! My sister has been shot. Eric was distraught he lost it anthony was in deep thought and my dad was running towards us " get her up and put her in the car essence talk to her make sure she stays conscious anthony call the crew tell them to come get the girls cars and takem them home" my dad was giving out instructions left to right all of us piled up in his 2014 suburban and we were on our way to the hospital.

"Essence please dont let me die, what about the baby and i cant leave eric" kennedy choked. Kennedy you gonna be alright i promise okay ! " baby you gone be fine our baby is gone be fine so dont think like that okay" said eric.

"I love you eric i really do" and then she went unconscious. Kennedy hell no better wake your ass up dont do this to us. We all started going crazy because she couldnt leave us she just couldnt spirit and passion were crying their eyes out and eric was just blank anthony tried to console me but i wasnt  having that.

We got to the hospital they were already standing outside waiting on her . We still dont know where she was shot all i wanted was for them to fix it jesus!

*ERIC P.O.V*

As i sit here in this window looking at them operate on my baby ive realized i did some fucked up shit. Pretty soon the truth will come to the light and im not ready i don't think i ever will be.

"dear god if you listening i need you do a thing for me, i dont come to you often but im here now lord im sorry for everything ive done and everything that will happen in the future you made me realize how much i need kennedy please dont take her from me i need her in my life and my unborn lord please lay hands on her get not only her but us through this hard time jesus ...amen."

As soon as i said amen she was no longer flatlined my baby was back and i dropped a tear because i was so happy i just hope my little one made it too.

*ESSENCE*

Whats going on eric ? "They brought her back, now they working on her"

Thank god.

*UNKNOWN POV*

Damn did yall kill her i need her dead. "we shot her im not sure if she dead though" wtf you mean you not sure i sent yall on a simple task and you couldnt blow the brains out her. She got something thats mine and i want it.

*ESSENCE*

So i jus talked to the doctors and she was shot under her arm the bullet went through the other arm and she caught one to her chest it was so close to a major artery. They say she lost a lot of blood and the baby is okay but had we been a minute later she and the baby would have died. I wonder who did this. Daddy yall beefing with anybody " no not that i know of he died awhile ago" hmmm i wonder who shot up our shit.

" family of kennedy ?" Thats us! "Well kennedy is doing surprisingly great due to all the blood she lost shes gonna be fine!  She will be able to go home monday just make sure she takes care of herself"

Thank you so much can we see her?

" shes out of it but go ahead"

Passion spirit and i shot up the guys were looking at us like we were crazy. Kennedy was a part of us she was like our real sister.

Awwwww look at my pookie!! I was hysterical because she no longer looked like herself she looked frail. "Essence shut up we not dead" we all looked around real fast and she was looking at us like we was crazy. Damn kennedy talk shit then! Everybody started laughing " im glad my babies are okay" said eric.
After about 2 hours of visiting it was now 6:00 a.m and i was tired. Dad can you take us home im tired plus school start back tomorrow. Kennedy ill see you at home tomorrow when we get out of school love you.
"We love you too said spirit and passion."

All of us left but eric stayed of course. We were on our way home and i heard a ringing. It wasnt my phone though. Yall hear that i asked. " yea here it is eric left his phone" said passion give it here please. The number looked familiar so i answered it.
Hello " hello who is this" said some female but the voice sounded so familiar. You called my brother phone guh . "Oh my bad i must dialed the wrong number" hold up KIKI??? .... Then the line went dead.

Everybody was turned staring at me. I just smiled like everything was okay and deep down i knew something was going on and i was gone find out.

We pulled up at the house i ran up the stairs to take a shower only to be joined by anthony. " happy birthday baby" he whispered in my ear it was january 1st. We started kissing and he rubbed on my strip it felt so good.

Oohhh baby i moaned in his ear. He slipped a finger inside of me " you real wet for daddy huh" i smiled and gasped as he stuck another finger in. Babyyy i moaned as my knees went weak i was holding on to him to hold me up i came in a matter if seconds after that . He picked me up and put me on the wall and started giving me long hard deep strokes my juices soaked him up i swear i drowned him. After watching lhhatl mimis sex tape i decided to test the shower rod theory i ours was expensive it worked too. Baby im about to come shitt" hold on ma wait on me" okay daddy after about 10 more minutes later i couldnt hold it no more we both exploded and he pulled out just in time. We cleaned ourselves up and got in the bed and drifted off to sleep too bad my sisters and i had school tomorrow. We was gone be the baddest thang walking at marley high though.

Im pretty sure people figured out i had sisters now because of the posts from the party on my instagram.

   The next morning i woke up at 7 to get ready for school i looked over anthony was gone aint no telling where he was i got out my white skinny jeans black peacoat an my black zanotti booties wit my silver rolex and some silver hoops.

I walked out of my room to see if passion and spirit were awake and they were. Passion what you wearing
"Black skinnys white peacoat white zanotti boots rolex and hoops" we gone be dressed similar lol. I walked back over to spirit. What you wearing "marilyn monroe crew neck and my skinny jeans with some j's" oh okay thennn

I learned that spirit don't dress up often but owell i was gone be curte i had an image to maintain.

I decided on driving to school so i asked passion and spirit dod they wanna ride with me we got in my bmw and smashed off to school. I swear my sisters was some bad bitches we was too fine. We pulled up in about 20 minutes. A few more months of this bullshit and we outta here.

As soon as we got out heads were turning left and right "damn which one essence" " she made a come up" "she look better than she did before" "wait which one is essence" " i didnt know she was a triplet" we were laughin at all the remarks it was too funny.

We walked to the office to get passion and spirit schedules and they fucked up cause they put us in all the same classes. Now our teachers would really be confused.

We walked in our first class and i took my seat. My sisters stood at the front of the class and when people was walking in the looked at them and did a double take and looked back at my seat i was in tears because everybody did it. The teacher even walked in and did the same thing and she shot me a look like whats funny. Then she said "ms. Essence there 2 of you" she said that shit like i was a bad student but owell.

They day cruised on by and it was time to go home. Passion was outside the school talking to this dude name coby he was cute but i didnt want him to hurt my sister. Yall ready i said "yea sure im tired" " hey essence" said coby

Hey how are you. "Im good" thats good

We got in the car and headed home.

Yall yesterday when we was on the way home and i answered eric phone i swear that was kiki who was calling his phone then she said she had the wrong number. Like what was all of that about. "Only time will tell" said passion. "Truee" said spirit. We got home and kennedy was there sitting on the couch eating . SISSYYYYY i missed you, i said.  "I missed yall too" so how are you? "Im okay but...." But? "Some bitch been callin eric phone"

Since kennedy just got out the hospital ima wait to tell her. Girl dont even worry about these hoes just want what you want.

I went up to my room and anthony was laid out across my bed i crawled up to him and took a nap.