Choices

I didn't feel anything at and when i opened my eyes i saw kiki , ice, and the fat guy laid out. My dad, anthony, and eric was standing over them. "Anthony call somebody to clean this up" said my dad. Can yall untie us now, i said. What a hell of a way to celebrate graduation.

The "How did yall find us anyway?" Said passion. She just looked around until someone answered her. "Well essence called me and we heard everything, so we tracked her phone and that led us here." Said anthony

I forgot all about that phone In my gown, after they untied us i pulled it out and saw it was dead.

Then i looked over at the gruesome scene that layed before me these damn females just don't give in until they're dead i guess we will be raising kacey  for real.

Spirit hasn't said anything she was very quiet and i stood her ip so we could go and she had blood running down her leg i guess it was too much for her and the little tank tank she had inside of her.

You guys shes bleeding and they all turned their attention my way, we have to get her to the hospital now!

Passion call rico and tell him to meet us at the hospital asap, and babe call them and let them know we're coming in.

Spirit its gonna be okay I promise just hold. She was shaking as we got in the backseat of my dads truck. I needed to keep talking to her, I felt like I needed her to stay with us and it was as if i felt every emotion and the pain was excruciating i needed my sister to be okay and i needed my nephew to make it. I swear i will never forget the day We graduated.

We made it to the hospital and the doctors were already waiting outside.We got out if the way and let them take over my dad seats where blood stained and we couldn't tell them the real story of why she went into shock of course and hopefully they don't ask.

Rico was sitting in the waiting room already when we walked around the corner. I swear i think he really loves my sister.

We were in the waiting room for what seemed like forever waiting on some results.

Spirit was only 5 months she cant have this baby if anything she may lose it, i thought to myself.

The doctor came out to us smiling so it better be some damn good news. "Well we were able to save spirit and the babies, she was under a lot of stress and the baby boy and baby girl is just find. You can come see her tomorrow right now she really needs her rest."

He walked away and all of us looked at each other with the same expression. Babies? This twin thing runs bad in our family. You guys another set of twins! Yass more shopping and that means iain got to have kids yasssss honeyyyyy.

"Essence you giving me a baby" said anthony, "and i better get another grandchildren" said my dad.

Well damn i guess we finna have a day care we already gone have 5 running around.

We all laughed and joked as we walked out the hospital. Rico was so happy he wasn't the father of only one but 2 children i cant wait to give Anthony his but we need to be stable.

Its not like we dont have the funds but i still wanna be done graduated from cosmetology school and have my business degree. I want anthony to go back to school to being a big time street pharmacist is nice but he still has a scholarship to play college ball.

I dont plan on stripping forever. I am gonna strip my way through school though.

Then when i get my degrees and open up my shop i' ll get off the pole.

We arrived home and i went upstairs to take a shower anthony got in with me gave me a lil sex and i was on my was to the club me and passion it was still graduation night so we needed to turn up.

Plus i miss my second home and mama got tuition to be paid soon.

Danger and Dystraction were back and it was money time.

"Goin up on Tuesday "

The lyrics blared as we turned up on the pole i swear i was on a gymnastical exotic high when i was on that pole i felt so alive no matter what I go through when i get on the pole i had no worries i forgot my sister was even on the stage with me i was wrapped up in my own world and it felt good, i felt good, better than i ever felt i loved the pole too bad i cant do this forever....

Then I heard "am i wrong for wanting better, i wanna be rich"

That reay did it for me i wanba be the next beyonce my thoughts drifted on the stage as I danced i was doing tricks I've never did before.

Passion was zoned out too. I didn't blame her this life style put you on a high i walked in this club a young lost little girl and know i know what i want in life despite who has ever hurt me, and who has ever tried to stop me watch i make it...... Watch we make it.

I drove home in my bentley passion was passed out drunk on the side of me.

I was ready to go home shower and get in the bed with my bae I'm glad he doesn't have a problem with what i do probably because I don't say anything about what he do for a living. I know when i do he's gonna say something to me about what i do and im jus not ready.

When i got out the tub I went and laid with my honey and we were knocked out.

The next morning we all woke up and got ready to go visit spirit and then before we walked out of the door a news bulletin came across the screen and kiki face came up and said missing we turned and walked out the door. I rode with anthony in his silver 4 seater Mercedes.

I put on my shades and sat back and enjoyed the sun when the summer time comes hotlanta owns up to its name it get hot as fuck. I had the body though and the way i look in these shorts oweeee .

We arrived at the hospital and spirit was so happy to see us. Awww punkin you got 2 of them in there. "Yassss i know i was shocked but I wondered why I was feeling extra movements, all along it was baby rico jr and baby ra'ciya"

We stayed at the hospital for about half the day we was waiting around for spirit to get discharged and finally we was out of there they told her to take it easy from now on and she was on bed rest.

Bae i was thinking you should go back to school and still do what you do...... I mean im going to school and im gone still do what i do..... You can go to clark Atlanta get your degree in business and still play football.

Maybe i said the wrong thing because he didn't even look my way instead he just drove home, the only thing he said was wear something nice.

He has on this nice black gucci suit with a red tie. He was so damn fineee. He bought me a sexy red gucci dress and it was so pretty and sparkly i had diamonds dripping from my ears and all, but i wasn't happy because he still hasn't said anything to me. We drove to a big venue and i saw my dads them cars.

Its killing me because he still hasn't said anything and we walked up the red carpet and then i saw kennedy and Eric in front of us and she looked just as confused as i did. We were seated with all of the other women that came here with their men.

Kennedy what are we doing here? "Girl your guess is just as good as mine" We were interrupted by a man. "Ladies and gentleman i wanna thank you all for coming out to our NFL draft picks." Wait a minute, i said. "We have Clark Atlanta university seniors that are being drafted and they will be graduating next Saturday"

I feel so bad cause all this time i thought he was just out there hustling and my baby was getting his education the whole time him and Eric,and now they are being drafted to the NFL. First pick Dallas cowboys Anthony Carter i stood up and clapped for my baby I'm so happy. Also going to the Dallas cowbodys Eric London. Kennedy and i hugged each other as our men signed their 12 million dollar contracts for the NFL.

After wards we were all on our way to dinner and Anthony broke the silence, "see thats why i didn't answer you the whole time you thought i was out hustling and i wasn't and he grabbed my hand now look baby i need you to stop dancing."

I just looked away, i love this man and i love what i do I'm torn between this pole and the man that i truly love. Love is a dangerous game and now that i think about it am i really ready to play?