New View on Life

After we left the house i vowed to never love again and any bitch or nigga that came in my path and tried to get in the was was gone be dangerous for them because i have turned from essence to danger my heart was cold because everybody i loved seem to leave my mother no longer wanted me and my father was dead it was now time to switch up the game cause cause its a man eat man world out here and my mindset has been changed.

My brother and i had been riding for about a hour. We were driving towards ansley park , thats on the other side of Atlanta where multi millionaires live. "What are we doing over here", i asked Eric.

"Pops had bought a house over her before he died and he already knew stuff was gone happen so when it did this is where he wanted us to live". We pulled up to this big Victorian style home glass windows throughout the house it looked to be about 3 stories high with 8 garages 4 on each side of the house. I couldn't stress how nice this house was

i was amazed at what i was looking at, pops had bank but iaint know he was banking like this. I was already on a good start i just had to figure out how i was gone get this money. I had an idea but I was scared. like they say in the movies scared money don't make money

We walked into the house it was already furnished. The living room was red and white and with all white furniture, the kitchen was beautiiful thats my favorite place of course and i walked upstairs to admire the rest of the house it was beautiful the art on the walls the hallways were long and spacious.

i seen a note on the door that said "babygirl" i knew that was my room i walked in and seen it was huge it made 3 of my rooms at the old house. The room was decorated in gold and while i had a big california king bed against the wall and i had french doors looking over the city the view was beautiful i walked over to my closet and it was filled with so many clothes and shoes, from alexander mcqueen to LV and red bottoms, my dad always knew how to take care of , i went to the other side of my closet there was a vanity with makeup and jewlery and so many other things i was in love !! On my wall i seen a set of 4 different car keys. i grabbed all 4 and walked outside i hit the garage button on one key to see which garage was mine and it let up and showed all 4 of my cars. i had a all cocaine white 2015 Bentley coupe with white leather seats, a 2015 Mayback that was silver, a 2015 fire red audi A3 and a 2015 lime green dodge challenger.Daddy spolied me i must say but i got some things i want to get on my own and i was in all due time i need a job now.

I called Kiki and said "Im ready". She said "okay " i told her everything that went down where i now stayed and hung up she told me to come to the club tonight so i went upstairs to find me something to wear.

I put on a V neck with some chanel earrings some skinny jeans and my red borttom ankle boots i added some gold accessories and wore my hair in deep waves i was cute . i then packed me a bag with 3 different outfits a red pink and lime green one i hoped in my Bentley and was on my way to follies. I was a little nervous when I was driving over that but I had to just let it flow.