Snowed In

The next morning i woke up to the smell of food and breakfast food is my bestfriend. I had on some boyshorts and a bra so i put on a big tshirt and slipped in my slippers and headed downstairs, what i saw was amazing. Anthony was standing at the stove with no shirt on in some sweat pants and some polo slippers cooking. I just stood there in the doorway watching him with a smile on my face cause the view i was getting did me so much justice.

He turned around and said "you must like what you see?" Im guessing he knew i was standing there for the longest. He told me to have a seat at the table and i did as told. Anthony fixed Pancakes eggs pan sausage, bacon, gritts and hash browns, I think he just got the key to my heart. As we sat and ate breakfast he broke the silence "So shawty i see how yall living you must was born with the spoon.

" Naw my daddy started from the bottom and hustled his way up he was the biggest drug lord in the south but he got shot his name was drico better known as king in the streets.

"If you dont mind me asking how did he die?" said anthony. Well to this day i still dont understand his death, the car they say he got shot in was never found but i knew it was really my father because it was him laying in that casket.

Anthony just looked at me and put his head down shaking it i found it kinda odd he wasnt responding this is the first time he hasnt had anything to say instead he hurried and changed the subject i guess it was too touchy.

So what do you like to do i asked, "Well i like music ya know and i like to hustle, well i dont like to hustle but i love the money its quick and easy the only down fall is having to wastch yout back all the time.What about you"

Well i really dont do anything but go to school work and shop. I graduate next year so im trying to find me a good college so i can go for business so i can start my own in corporation.

"Oh yea well it looks like you got it all figured out i like that. You ever think about your future as far as family?" Well i do want six kids because i want a big family of my own and do the things my mother didnt do, thats all i could ever ask for.

So do you have a girlfriend,kids,hoes? "I dont have a girlfriend or a kid if i did i wouldnt waste your time, now the hoes they come and go but none of them can ever be my wife or the mother of my future kids.

So if we did decide to talk how would this work with you staying all the way down south? "Well i plan on moving to Atlanta after New Years, but i need you to promise me something....." Whats that? "that no matter what happens between now and new years you'll still give me a chance?" Im thinking to myself that was strange as fuck instead of speaking on it i said... I Promise. he came around the table and kissed me our kiss deepend and was interuppted by the door and eric clearing his throat. Damn cant never get through our make out session. I ran over to eric and gentley gave him a hug.

Thanks for taking care of my brother ken ken. "your welcome girl i wouldnt rather be doing anything else.

Im glad your home and okay Eric i said before i walked up to my room.

Anthony told eric he was happy he was okay and followed me up to my room.

"What time does your flight leave" i asked anthony "2:00" he said. it was 12 now. Well when i get out the shower i will take you to the airport....even though i dont want you to leave. "I'll be back Ma be cool.

Yea you coming back for my birthday in like 2 weeks. How bout you let me come visit you then. "Alright we can do that then."

I went and got in the shower clleaned up real nice.

I put on my black skinny jeans with a white v-Neck and my cheetah print wedges wit my cheetah print peacoat and a black skully. i decided not to wear any make up and my hair was straight so i looked good natural. Anthony walked back in my room as soon as i finished putting on my MK watch.

i grabbed the keys to my Audi since i decided to drive today and headed downstairs. It was freezing in the garage so i know it was freezing outside. My garage let up as i hit the opener and it was snowing really bad i turned on the weather station on my satelite radio *All flights have been canceled for today and probably tomorrow*

I looked over at Anthony and asked him what did he want to do he said "i dont have a choice but to stay in the A a lil longer obviously but you can take me to my hotel" You dont have to stay in a hotel you can stay with me. " nah ma its cool i can stay at my room" I said no besides i want you to stay with me and my driver can drop you off to the airport tuesday. "Okay thats cool"

I pulled out the driveway and headed to the hotel, anthony rested his hand on my thigh and i tensed up. "Damn ma its cool calm down." I guess he felt me relax cause he laughed and rubbed my thigh.

*Meanwhile*

I saw that phantom that i had been seeing parked at the hotel.

Do you want me to come up i asked anthony "Nah you can stay ill be right down." i sat in the car and started trying to figure out why have i been seeing this phantom since anthony has been here this shit iss creepy but its okay ima shake it.

Anthony came back down stairs with his bags and we were off. I had to stop at the club to make plans for my party an thony said he wanted to come so i didnt mind.

We pulled up at follies it was dead of course it was early in the day. I walked upstairs to Ricos officce did my knock and went in. "wassup danger" Nothing just chilling whats up with you? "watching the money fall in you know" Him and anthony spoke and he wanted to know what i wanted for my party so we got down to business.

As far as the colors i want all white EVERYTHING. i dont want no poo ass strippers for my birthday performance either, I'll do the last performance of the night to end the sets then i want boosie and the whole trill fam to perform so see if you can get them on the line. Hotwings fries bottles and bad bitches.

Invite the city Boss.

Rico and anthony just sat there looking like what the fuck. Im turning 17 im the baby and i deserve everything i ask for.

After the meeting rico had got boosie them to perform as long as they saw bitches and booty.

I pulled up in the drive way of my house parked my car anthony and i went upstairs to cuddle and watch movies.