2 truths and a lie

Yall come eat i yelled from the kitchen. That after school nap did me justice and i was hungry so i decided to cook some fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, and french fries with some mary b biscuits and i made anthony go buy a cookie cake for dessert.

Passion helped kennedy to the table and everybody else came downstairs a little after. We said grace and ate.

After dinner i decided to text kiki and see why she was calling my brother knowing he got a girlfriend.

30 minutes went by she still didn't text back , ill just go to her house tomorrow then its nothing. I took me a long hot bath and got to thinking how my whole life got turned around and how one minute i was heartless and the next im madly in love with anthony.

I guess thats how life works.

I got out the tub and went downstairs to see what everybody was doing it gets boring in my room when anthony and i not putting on a show for the 4 walls.

Wheres spirit? I asked " oh she went out on a date with rico" the fuck ? She know he dating kiki. Wheres eric? "Hes upstairs" ill be back.

Eric you know spirit went out with rico an hes dating kiki. " im pretty sure kiki doing her own thing so it shouldnt matter." Bruh this shit is a disaster waiting to happen. Im going back downstairs.

Yall i was talking to eric about it and he seems not to really care, how rico gone cheat on her and she pregnant with his baby . Thats some foul shit there.

Spirit and i gotta have a long talk about this shit here cause this crazy. Im goin to my room text me when she get here.

Me: baeeeeeee

A: wassup ma

Me: wya

A: headed that way you miss me or sumn

Me: hell yea

A: ight shawty im on my way. Do me a favor tho

Me: whats up

A: look under you pillow

This nigga bought me a tiffanys charm bracelet with his initials on it.

me: thank you baby i love you so much i swear.

I guess i dozed off cause when i woke up anthonys arm was wrapped around my waist and the clock said 2 am i got up because i had to pee and i needed to see if spirit was home.

After i used the bathroom i walked in spirits room she still wasn't home i guess she stayed the night with rico.

She feel like she grown or whatever its none of my business thats between her, kiki, and rico.

The next morning i woke up to get ready for school and passion came in my room and said " you know she aint come home last night huh" yea when i went in her room she wasnt there this morning. "She the wild card " i figured that out long time ago. You wanna drive or ride? "Id rather ride i just wanna chill today sis" me too sweat pants and hoodie kinda day. "Yea it is, ima go get dressed" okay boo. I put on a polo sweat suit and put my hair in a pony tail dabbed on a little make up and was out the door. The driver was waiting for us to come out so he could take us to school ,i guess spirit would meet us at school.

We pulled up at school and we saw spirit getting out of ricos bentley. Passion and i sat in the backseat just looking. I wonder do she know what she getting herself into. She dont care though i guess.

Passion and I got out and headed towards the school. "Hey yall" said spirit as she ran after us. So you couldnt call us and let us know you wouldnt be coming home we do care about you. "Well damn sorry" its cool "just call next time" said passion