Figure it out

I havent heard from anthony since the other night after our big argument i swear it was killing me but i just couldn't choose what to do..........

*flash back*

"Essence do your hear me" said Anthony.

Yes i hear you bae. "So are you gonna stop." No anthony, im sorry but no not right now i love you---- "no essence if you loved me you wouldn't hesitate to stop dancing, if you loved me you want want to be on this fucking journey with me ive quit the hustling just for you, just so i can fucking be with you and not have to worry about looking over our damn shoulder just because of some damn drug war territory! Im out the game and i need you stop doing what your doing ill pay for you to go to school, your not hurting for nothing girl hell we not hurting for nothing just stop being difficult please! So what do you say mane can you please stop"

I dont know anthony i just don't know! I was hysterical at this point because dancing is my passion at the moment and i never have to worry about running out of money... "So you don't know huh, well im leaving and when you figure it out then call me until then i dont wanna talk to you mane."

That was a month ago and I still haven't heard from him. Its driving me crazy because i really love him. Over this month my money has been coming in i made my tuition times 3. Is it time for me to give this life up and start a family, I thought to myself.

"Essence im going to the store do you want anything" said passion

Yes bring me some strawberries a minute maid jug of fruit punch and some southern maid doughnuts please. She looked at me funny and walked out. I dont know why the hell she looked at me like that she can pay for it.

I drifted off to sleep because i was in my feelings and passion was taking forever. I woke up to the smell of my doughnuts soon as she walked in the room.

They smell weird passion. "Girl you tripping they smell just fine and taste just fine too" heffa you ate my doughnuts. " damn only 2"

I demolished the rest of my junk while passion just watched.Passion stop looking like that damn. She laughed and walked out.

Spirit wobbled in after her and did the same thing, i gave her the same look she did the same thing and walked out.

I drunk my juice and went to sleep now.

I re awoke the next morning to passion and spirit sitting on my bed. Lawd what yall want.

"Here" said passion. I looked down and immediately started laughing, they were handing me a pregnancy test, yall im not pregnant what the hell.

Essence go take the test said my dad from out of no where yes please go take it said eric an kennedy also walking into my room.

DAMNN fine ill go take it. I walked to the bathroom to be followed by kennedy passion and spirit.

I peed on the stick and waited..

Yall what if i am, i wonder what anthony is going to say, im going to have to quit dancing, im going to be put behind. You guys i cant be!

The timer went off and i picked up my test well you guys it says- ------" MY WATER BROKE" said spirit i three the test in the trash and rushed to put on some clothes we were all out the house and on our way to the hospital in a matter of minutes.

About 6 hours later spirit gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and girl rico jr and dasaya they were both so adorable with good hair i was so much in love.

After we left the hospital the car ride home was full of excitement i was glad all of the attention was drifted off of me.

Once in the house i got in the tub and just sat there.

I finally picked up the phone and called anthony.
He picked up and just held the phone, i let the tears roll down my face because it hurts so bad. So are you just gonna hold the phone anthony.

"Wassup essence what you want mane"

You act like you dont miss me. " Essence what is it if you not about to talk about what we talked about then we don't need to be talking ma"

Anthony im pregnant.

There will be a book 2