Secrets

After we got through watching friday i went downstairs to the kitchen because i decided that i'd cook. I seasoned some pork chops and let the pinto beans soak in some water since ist was only 3 ill start cooking at about 4, i started the collard greens with neck bones on the stove and i put on some rice so that could alredy be out the way. I took out the stuff to make the cornbread and let that sat there.

I went upstairs to go get my keys and purse to be stopped at the door because anthony was on the phone i heard him say "Naw she dont know yet, i hope you plan on telling her soon cause im falling for her and i dont want this to jeopardize what we are building together." i accidentally hit the door which caused him to rush off the phone i walked in and said im about to go to the store to get the stuff to make apple turnovers for dessert.

I grabbed my purse and keys not waiting for a response i rushed downstairs to the garage and got in my Challanger.

I called Kiki because i didnt know what to think she answered on the first ring ...Kiki i need to talk to you im coming over, she said okay and i Hung up. I had tears in my eyes because when i finally was ready to love and trust again i find out that hes hiding something.

I did 90 goin to kiki's and i pulled up within 10 minutes

So Anthony and i are thinking about giving it a shot but- - "But? oh shit" kiki said. He's hiding something kiki and im not sure what I heard him on the phone when i was walking back to room and he said "Naw she dont know yet, i hope you plan on telling her soon cause im falling for her and i dont want this to jeopardize what we are building together." Like what the fuck does that mean kiki you dont understand how hurt i am right now you really dont because i wanted to trust him and love him but he cant keep it 100 i wanna know what he hiding and i will find out one way or another. "Look essence im pretty sure what hes hiding is not that bad .. well hell i dont know but if it is you know im gonna be here every step of the way, just give him a chance please cause youve been really happy since you met him." Kiki kissed me on my cheek and walked me out side before i got in the car she said "Essence whatever it is im pretty sure its a good reason just hear him out even if it is hurtful."

I went ahead and went to the store and got the stuff for the apple turn overs. When i got home i went straight to the kitchen and started cooking im guessing everybody was upstairs or something i really didnt care. Kennedy came downstairs and started talking to me i was making minimum conversation a little eye contact then she said "essence what is wrong with you girl, dont lie and say its your mothers death cause i know thats not it so whats really going on baby girl?" I told her about the whole anthony situation and she said the same thing Kiki said it may be a good reason so hear him out.

when he decideds to come to me and tell me i will hear him out

The food was done at about 8 and i called everybody down to eat, Eric had invited his friends Jeremy , Kade (Ka-de) and lexis. i must admit lexis was fine he was latino and black.

I loaded my plate with food and they all looked at me, Anthony looked at me and smiled i couldnt help but smile back.

He did something to me and made me feel a certain way in the inside despite the secret he hiding.

Dinner was fun and the dessert was great and everyone was making jokes about a hour later we were all cleaning up the kitchen everybody but eric because he was still healing.

After we got done cleaning up Anthony said he wanted to go ride around the city. /

My driver pulled out my maybach and anthony came out looking extra sexy he had on a polo sweater with some levis and his polo boots. Mane was he fine. I just sat there and looked at him as he walked to the car, he got in the car and i smelled his ralph lauren cologne i didnt know i was staring cause he just started laughing i playfully hit him and told him to shut up.