Chapter 13

After we kissed we sat on the floor me in his arms not speaking just sitting in comfortable silence. I dont know how long we sat there but i do know that i had never felt more at peace. At some poinint I know he had moved us so we were both now cuddled on my bed. I stiffened remembering when I was forced into... you get what I'm trying to say. "Hey" jace whispered quietly, pulling my chin up to look at up him. "I will never let anyone touch you like that ever again" i looked deep into my eyes and he looked straight back at me. I leaned forward getting closer and closer until we could feel each others breath. he seemed caught like he didn't know whether or not to kiss me. so i took the next step and kissed him. i started off sweet and gentle like he was worried he would break me. Getting fed up with the slow pace, i climbed on his lap and straddled him. he seemed to move a lot faster but i could still tell he was hesitant to do anything more. i began to lift his shirt up, but he stopped me "Clary, you don't have to do anything" he said shutting his eyes tight. i could tell it was hard for him to tell me to stop. "I want to, if Sebastian hadn't.." i couldn't finish and i felt jace's grip on me tighten "If he hadn't, i would still be a virgin and you would be the only person i would want to do this with" that seemed to be enough encouragement because he finally started to kiss me with intensity and I was just glad that i was sitting down because my legs turned to jelly, him giving in made me want him more. I started to pull his shirt off and this time he complied and i was awestruck once again at his gorgeous body.

"Everything okay?" he said concerned, this was so different to when i was with Sebastian i could see how much he cares and that just made my decision more clear than ever. i nodded and then kissed him fiercely and started grinding. he moaned my name and flipped us over so he was on top of me, i let out a small giggle and wrapped my legs around his waist. he continued moving his hips against mine and I let out loud whimpers, it felt so good, I never wanted it to stop. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!" my brother Jon screamed from the doorway. Jace quickly rolled off me and looked at Jon with wide eyes. "jon get out" i said frustrated, mom didn't even tell me that he was coming home. with an angry look at jace he backed out my room. I waited for jace to tell me some excuse to leave but instead he said nothing. "I'm sorry, I had no idea he was coming back to New York" he nodded but again didn't say much else "god why did he have to come back right now" i mumbled quietly hoping jace wouldn't hear but unfortunately he did I looked at him and he was wearing his panty dropping smirk. "Were you enjoying our make out session red?" he said as he leaned closer to me, my breathe caught and I immediately want him. he stopped inches from my face and said in a husky voice "what do you want clary?" I jumped on him and kissed him. it was hungry and desperate. We continued on like we couldn't get enough of each other. just as he started lifting my shirt up my phone went off stopping us. Jace groaned and i checked out, it was from Jon. 'i'm not walking in again, but your friend needs to leave moms on her way home' i let out an annoyed groan and fell against my bed.

"My mom is on her way home, you better head off now. who knows what Jon will say when she gets here" my eyes were shut wishing that for once that I lived alone. if I did I would be able to do exactly what I wanted without interruption. "Why don't you tell me some of the things you were planning on doing to me" Jace said and i scolded myself not realising i had said that out loud. "I think I made myself pretty clear just a minute ago" i said seductively. "I guess I better get going" he said tearing me away from my naughty thoughts. i nodded and walked him out the front door earning a glare from jon as I did. "Clare you need to be careful around Herondale" he warned as I came back inside. I just rolled my eyes and went to walk away but not before he grabbed my wrist and forcefully turned me around. "Listen to me he has a reputation, and the last thing i want is for my baby sister to be one of his conquests" as much as I didn't want to admit it my brother had a point. Jace had a reputation and If I had just slept with him it would of not only made mine worse but dragged him down with me. "You're so worried about his reputation to realise he's not the only one who has one" I said before storming off into my room. I dont know what to do, Jace is the only person who knows me inside and out and the only person I actually always want to be around, but just thinking of all the looks I get walking into school. I could never do that to jace, i would never let his life change because of my mistake. i dialled Izzy's number praying to god she would answer.

just as I thought it would go to voicemail, I heard her voice "What?" she said not angry but not happy either. more like she was fed up. "I need your help" i said and i knew it was going to take more than that to convince her "Do I need to remind you what happened last time you asked me that?" she said annoyed "this time it could help someone other than myself. I need your help saving Jace" I said and I knew that now I had her attention.