9 : kai

my eyes open wide and i open my mouth with disbelief, stuttering at every word. "wait you're kidding?"

"you're such a dork, of course i'm not." she walks up to me slowly and wraps her arms around my neck.
"i love you kai, i have ever since you were the first person i was interested in, you were so different from everyone else, i looked at you and really wanted to figure you out. today i have. you're the man i'm meant to spend my life with."
i start to cry. "i love you angela."
"ewwww" she backs away slightly and i pull her close again.
"oh shut up and kiss me loser"
i kiss her lips and she giggles
"this is where it all began... damn."
my phone starts to ring and its mum
"DID SHE SAY YES?! DID SHE DID SHE DID SHE? WERE ALL AT THE HOUSE COME ON HURRY UP AND TELL US"
angie starts to giggle and i sigh
"mum, if you let me get a word in, i'll let her tell you herself"
"HURRY UP"
"i'm so sorry... im gonna be your daughter in law".
"OH MY GOD OKAY NEW ENGAGED COUPLE GET YOUR ASSES TO YOUR HOUSE."
"yes mum, you can stop shouting now"
i hang up the phone and kiss angie again
"your family is crazy" she laughs and leans her head on my shoulder, im actually taller than her, considering she's a little older.
"so are we, your point?"
"whatever dork" she grabs my hand and we start to walk back.
"how are you feeling with the testosterone and stuff babyboy?" she asks still looking down but forwards.
"still a little sick, but the doctor said that's just because of the new changes to my body, does my voice sound much different?" i look down at the ground as my shy side comes out.
"it actually sounds really.. uh.. hot.. actually.." she blushes, and i see her go bright red.
"oh really?" i smirk, it's cute when she goes all shy and blushy
"baby... shhh" she pleads as we still walk.
"my baby gone all shy on me?" i push her shoulder a little and she grunts and slows back a little so i turn...
"where did you go princess?"
i start to panic, where is she?
"babe?" i shout
she still doesn't reply. i turn back to the way home and see if she's infront but she's not there. i feel more worry pound on top of the panic and fear, plus more worry as a biscuit layer.
"RAH" she jumps on my back and i fall to the floor
"JESUS CHRIST DONT DO THAT TO- uh-um- woah..." i stop my self mid sentence.
"what?" i don't think she's seemed to notice that she's straddling me.
"babe we really need to get back."

-------
HI I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT IVE BEEN GONE FOR AWHILE AND WANTED TO GIVE A CUTE UPDATE SINCE... *drum roll pls*
WE'RE HOPEFULLY MEETING FOR REAL IN SEPTEMBER!