11 : kai

it's been 3 weeks and i'm finally getting out of the hospital. angies been here every day since i got put here. she's stayed some nights. she's always brought me oreos and lattes from the little hospital store. she keeps telling me it's lonely at home without me. we made this plan to sneak me out but it didn't work...and what's great? even on the pain killers i've still been able to take testosterone. and now i've been on it for around 2 months. it's different. angie says my voice is definitely coming along, and that i'll be all set by the wedding. talking of, zoe and mum have been working on that.

"hey baby, you ready to go?" angie calls from the door way and i look towards her sliding my shirt on, atleast, trying to.
"uh.. a little help?" i giggle and she walks over with a smile on her face
"atleast you're better now babe, it's just things like bed, eating and... stuff. that you'll need help with."
"but"
"no buts, i'm helping you."
she pulls me up and i stand, attempting to keep my balance.
after a second. i do. hayden came up to my room a couple times... he is sorry. he's left town for awhile.. he wants to stay out of this and keep himself to himself, understandable.
"come on then babyboy"
"yes princess"
i stand up slowly, the stitches were taken out yesterday and it's still hurting a little. i look at angie and then realise my mum is behind her and gives angie something.
"here's what you asked for, his bags are in the back."
"thank you laura"
they kiss cheeks and my mum leaves without saying goodbye to me. weird..

"what did you ask for?"
"don't worry handsome, take my hand"
she holds her hand out and i grab it hesitantly.

***

"baby.. what's this?" i ask with a slight stutter
infront of me is the dream car i've always wanted.. midnight blue.. ford mustang.
"it's your car baby"
"what."
"hehe, ill drive for now, you can drive it when you feel better, yeah?"
"oh my fuck."
she bought me a car, she bought. me. a. CAR.
"you- y- you... YOU BOUGHT ME A CAR?" i ask while hugging her tight
"yes babe, now get in before i throw you in"

***

hi it's short but hmmmmmmmmm i suck at this