10 : kai

"hayden. stop it fucking grow up." we walk towards eachother and he looks pissed. i look through the window making sure angie actually went in and she isn't waiting to attack hayden.
"don't tell me to fucking grow up asshole. what happened to h and k? huh?"
"this is what i mean, YOU NEVER OWNED ME HAYDEN." he groans and punches me in my cheek
"oh really? so when i tell the truth you're gonna" i punch him back "PUNCH ME?" i continue
"oh fuck you kai. you're so cliche. you're so fucking cliche" he pushes me to the ground and climbs on top of me.
"you're weak hayden. we were brothers. NOT FUCKING SOULMATES."
i push him off of me and he gets up and punches me in the rib
"FUCK YOU."
i fall to the ground and groan in pain. this wasn't meant to happen. we were brothers, not by blood but when someone else understands everything you've been through, you're brothers.
"i'm not doing this hayden." i look up and him and rub my swollen bleeding lip.
"SHUT UP!" he kicks me down again
"i'm not gonna fight you."
"I SAID SHUT UP!" he kicks me again.
"i love you brother."
"YOU DO NOT GET TO SAY THAT"
he pulls something from his back pocket and unclips the case. it's a knife.
i made a promise one day, im not breaking it.
"i'm not going to fight you hayden, i love you brother."
"STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT! FIGHT ME." he puts the knife to my throat and i swallow what feels like a gallon of water.
"i love you brother."
"KAI FUCKING STOP!" he moves the knife away and gets up. atleast.. i thought..
i feel a sharp pain in my side...
"hay-hayden..."
"fuck. fuck.. FUCK YOU. YOU MADE ME DO THIS!" he starts running and i groan again, not being able to get up i attempt to move my head to see where the pain is coming from... all i see is blood...
"MUM KEEP ANGIE-..." everything's fading out...
"ang-angie..." is all i can push out, i feel a tightness in my chest and hands rush under me
"lewis make sure he can breathe, don't let my brother die."
"kai keep breat..." my vision goes blurry and voices are going like sirens
"i... keep... angie... safe... i lov" i cough up blood and it stains the rest of my mud, grass and bloody stained shirt.
"i love her.."
"KAI NO"
everything goes dark.. is this what it's like to die?
everything just becomes black?
i hear slight sirens but maybe it's too late..?
i love you angie..