12 : angie

today's the day.. the day i marry my husband. holy fuck. i start to have thoughts running marathons around my head. i need his voice. i pick up my phone while zoe ties up my dress. i find his contact and call his number. he picks up almost immediately.
"baby i know we aren't meant to talk before the wedding..." i start to say before he interrupts
"what's wrong princess? second thoughts? scared? talk to me baby." i can almost feel his frown through the phone.
"no! nonono baby of course not! i cant wait to marry you! i'm just. i need to hear your voice, don't frown okay? i love you"
"how did you- anyway, i love you too. are you okay? did you sleep okay without me?"
"i didn't really, i missed your warmth and the way you hold me" i feel a tear slide down my cheek "i love you so much"
"hey hey. i couldn't sleep either, but think, tonight we'll finally be able to sleep together AS A MARRIED COUPLE!! how crazy is that baby?"
"fucking crazy.. is jordon with you?"
"yeah baby he's right here, hang on."
i assume he puts his phone on loud speaker
"hey angie!! how are you? nervous? happy? sick? OMG MY SHIPS GETTING MARRIED WHY IS THIS JUST SETTLING IN!"
"babe, shut up, you're gaying out again" i hear ryan say in the background. i've never actually met ryan, but he is jordon's boyfriend. so i better say hi.
"hey ryan! heard so much about you, can't wait to meet you!"
"you too angie!" he shouts, most likely helping kai with his tie.
"baby i have to go, your mums here, i love you!"
"i love you too!"
i hang up
"hey angie can you hold this?" i hold out my hand and zoe places a pin from the dress in my palm.
"how's it going?" i ask, getting impatient, i really just want to be there now.
"almost done, what should mum do with your hair?" she asks in reply
"i might just leave it like this, he likes it down."
"good choice." she's quiet today. it's worrying, she's a quiet person but not around me.
"hey what's up, you seem quiet?"
"nothing, just, saving my energy for lewis, he said he wants our first dance tonight... i don't know how to dance."
"that's so cute.. okay, well it's easy, just let him lead, and you're short, like me, so make sure you put your arms around his neck and place your head in his chest, move your feet with his and don't panic, don't even think about it, it comes easy, i promise."
"really?"
"really."
she smiles and takes the pin back from my hand
"done! i cant believe you're getting married today. it feels like just yesterday he called to tell me he liked you."
"such a dork" i roll my eyes in sarcasm and smile, i pull zoe into a hug and kai's mum gets off of the phone.
"everything good to go? the limos here!" she says im excitement
"limo-?"
"he said his princess should ride in style.... NOT MY IDEA!" she says laughing a little
"again, a fucking dork"
"come on then, do we look okay?" we all stand infront of the mirror and pose. chuckling. i pull out my phone and shout "WHO ARE WE" in reference to the movie wild child and they pose again, i snap a picture and pull them both into another hug.
"well.... lets go get married!!"
we all cheer and leave the room to a massive limo.
"soon to be mrs emerson! your fiancé awaits!" the driver exclaims.
here we go.