Chapter 20: Hatersssss

Maddie's POV

It was our last day in Minnesota. It was currently around 11 in the morning, and our flight leaves at 10 PM. I didn't feel like getting up yet so I grabbed my laptop and put it on my lap. Chris was still sleeping, so the only thing you could hear was the tapping of keys on my laptop.

I let my laptop load fully, and then went on facebook. I was surprised at first. 7294 friend requests, 1041 messages, and 20178 notifications. I figured it was because people think I'm a huge part in magcon now. I went the guys' profiles because I thought they posted pictures and tagged me. I didn't feel like going through all those notifications. To my luck, they did. I liked the posts, and decided to read the comments.

Mario Chalmers: She's so hot @Cody Tvedt

Stephanie Toobomb Rodriguez: She thinks shes so cool because she knows the magcon boys. She was just tryna make a scene so people would notice her.

I made a snotty face. First of all, only 12 year olds still put stupid middle names on facebook. I clicked on her profile and checked her birthday. I laughed. 13 years old. Just another hater. I clicked back to the comments.

Anna Pheouth: @Stephanie Rodriguez shut your jealous ass mouth.

Marina Baker: SHES SO LUCKY!!

Actually, I'm not lucky. if only people knew that cute boys have problems too.

Jessica Stevens: kill yourself

I opened my eyes wide. "Okayyyyy" I whispered to myself. "thats enough for today. You know, I always wondered why celebrities never even bothered to reply to fan mail, or messages. I mean, it would totally make their day. I know, well I hope im not famous or well known. I chuckled to myself. It was pretty obvious that I was. I clicked on the messages. I decided to reply to the NICE messages I got from people. I did about 30, and promised myself I would do more tomorrow.

"Why didn't you tell me.. " I was startled by Chris's voice, facing away from me. I looked towards his way and looked back at my laptop. I signed quietly to myself. I opened another chrome browser, which took me to the TMZ website. (yes I made TMZ my homepage). I havent been looking at the celebrity rumors, so I clicked to see what was trending.

I swear I could feel myself stop breathing for a second. Chris turned his head towards me. "Maddie? " he sat up. I turned my head to him, my eyes still wide open. "Maddie.. helloooo..?" he said waving his hand. I signed heavily. "Uh.. nothing." I smiled nervously. "I guess I just read something wrong." He gave me an unsure look before letting out a loud yawn. "Okay."

Chris's POV

I knew she was lying. I had to get into that laptop the first chance I got. "You still didn't answer my question, Mads." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. She waited a few seconds before answering. "Wait, what?" She shifted her eyes slowly from her laptop to me. "I said...is everything alright?" "It's fine." she laughed nervously. "You don't laugh nervously for nothing." I gave her a serious look." She quickly gave me a smile and laughed. "Stop worrying Chris."

I shrugged and laid back down. Before I could ask my real question, she got up from her bed and closed her laptop. "I'm gonna go take a shower." She said as she gathered her clothes and brought them into the bathroom. I sprinted to her bed right after I heard the door shut.

i opened her laptop. Shit. Password. I put in her birthday because that's what everybody uses as their password nowadays right?

Wrong. LUCKILY, there was a password hint: Date I met Chris. I was a bit astonished, flattered actually. I let out a slight smile from the left corner of my mouth. Okay, I have to focus. I looked back to last year. First day of school.... nope. Shit.. well. When did i meet Hunter?