Chapter 6: It's Official

Fortunately, Linda's house was only about a 5 minute walk from Matt's. As i was walking, I kept my phone on the "emergency call" screen just in case something happened.

I could hear the music 3 minutes into the walk and I just chuckled. Wonder how many people are drunk right now? I didn't plan on drinking. I'm usually the designated driver, I know. I'm a goodie-goodie. But who knows? its a party. Anything can happen.

I stepped inside the half crashed house. Snacks were everywhere, bottle and cans were on the floor, and everywhere you turned, there were minors making out, exchanging saliva that had the aroma of Jim bean.

Disgusting.

I'm not gonna say I've never gotten drunk before. I remember (fortunately I do) the first and LAST time I got drunk. Passed out, headaches for a week ... yeah. horirble. Unlike some people, I actually learn my lessons.

After tripping over a couple corona's, and skimming through the crowds of famous viners, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Of course, he's here too.

"Mads? What are you doing here?" Chris yelled.

He had to get close to my ear because obviously it was nearly impossible to hear anything. His breath sent goosebumps down my neck, but on the bright side, I didn't smell liquor in his breath. I hate seeing anyone too drunk to walk.

"Looking for Matthew. Jeez are you stalking me?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

Chris Pov

I'm getting sick of her always putting me down. This wasn't the Maddie Larsen I knew.

"Excuse me? You came to a party I was at."

"Who are you raising your voice at?" she then raised her eyebrow.

I didn't want to start anything, so I stayed quiet. Mostly because I didn't feel like yelling in her ear anymore. She started to head out the door, forgetting the main reason why she was here. I couldn't let her go off on her own so I decided to follow her.

"why are you still following me?" she finally turned around when she realized I was too fast for her. There was no need for yelling since the music died down. But I guess she didn't get that memo.

"Chris, you are annoying AND a stalker. What do you want from me?!" She was on the verge of tears.

"Why are you crying.."

"Do you think I want to forget who you are? Do you think I'm taking this as a sick joke?"

"No, bu-"

"Listen, I gotta go find matt." Then she started walking.

"Matt doesn't like you." i blurted out.

She glared back at me. "Now you're going to tell me about my love life? You don't know me chris!"

i started to step towards her again. "You don't even know yourself! How could you go back to a guy who cheated on you with your best friend? And the fact that you're still best friends with her? You liked me not Matt!"

"Well maybe none of this wouldve happenef if you would've drove like a normal person! I hate you for ruining my life!"

"Fine! Go in there and find Matt kissing another girl! I won't be there to save you from your pathetic tears!"

"Is there a problem maddie?" i turned around.

Matt.

Of course.

"No Matt. I was just leaving to go find you." she smiled. "Good."

And that was that. Honestly I couldn't care less at this point. If she didn't remember me, then too bad. She's with Matt. And if her heart gets broken, she'll know what to do. She has audrey.

I chuckled. And to think Matt used to be my best friend.

*************************

Hunter pov

I woke up and looked at the clock. 2:43 AM. I stretched and got up to see if Maddie returned safely. i know, maddie and I always pick on each other, but in the end I'd do anything to make sure she's okay.

I knocked on her door. "Maddie?"

No response. I knocked again.

No response. I figured she was sleeping so I opened it slightly, careful not to wake her up.

"Hey Ma-" Wait. Where the hell was she?!

I didn't want to worry Mom so I ran quietly back to my room and called Chris while I put on some basketball shorts.

When Chris answered, his voice was so groggy and actually kind of sex- Wait wtf I'm not gay? I must still be tired. "Man its 3 in the morni-"

"Where the fuck Is she." I said with a monotonous voice.

"What?"

"Where's Maddie?" I put on some sandals and grabbed my keys.

"Bro she's not at home? What the hell?!"

I closed the door quietly and locked it. I ran to my car. "Do you know where she is?"

"Last time I saw her was at Linda's."

"Thanks." I hung up. I forgot she told me she was going to be at Linda's. But that was until 1. It was 3. She had to be there. Her parties last until around 5 in the morning. That's when everyone crashes on the floor.

I got there and ran looking for my sister. "Hey man!" Justin Bieber said groggily. He could barely walk. I don't blame him though. That's how I get when I spend a night at fiestas de linda's. "What's up my man?" We did our "bro" handshake. This is what I get for being friends with famous viners. All of a sudden you know everybody.

"Why you here so late? Have a beer." Justin could barely look at me.

"First of all, you need to drink some water and go to sleep before the paparazzi find you here. You'll be screwed. Second of all, do you know where Maddie is?"

"You mean your hot sister?" he smirked. I glared at him.

"Chill bro. She's just throwing up in the bathroom. The one upstairs."

I walked upstairs and passed by Matt Espinosa french kissing a hot blonde. It's whatever though, I'll take one home some other time. As I got to the top, I saw my sister, as Justin said, laying on the toilet.

"Get your head off the toilet. People's asses have been on there."

She looked up at me. "Hunter.. Where's my boyfriend.."

"Boyfriend? I drove all the way here to make sure you were safe and all you can ask is 'where's my boyfriend'? Who's your boyfriend?"

"We made it officialy like 2 hours ago. It's Ma-" she turned around and threw up again.

"Let's go. NOW."

***********************

A/N : hello my lovely readers :) I'm Malaysia (like the country) . this is my first book so please be patient with me! Like this , comment ... and yeah . I'll try and update as much as I can. But you know I'll be sleeping alot soooo yeah . haha follow me on insta ♡ @mal.aysia

make sure you add this to your list ! (; I have ALOT of drama in store for ya (: