Chapter 21: Q&A FAIL = SMACK CAM CENTRAL!

* pretend the video theyre making in the story is the Q&A youtube video from Matt's channel ! Just replace Taylor Caniff and Sam with Maddie and Emily. Kay enjoy reading ! (":

Matt's POV

"Ready guys?" I asked as I adjusted my camera. "Yeppp." everybody said in unison. Everyone was sitting on the hotel bed. I looked into the mirror and adjusted my red beanie. "Alright." I whispered to myself. I pressed the record button and sat on the corner of the bed next to Carter.

"Sup guys!" I said. "Hey wassup." Cameron said in his usual boring tone. "Hi guys I'm Emily!" she said unexpectedly. "I'm Nash." Nash said behind me, putting his hand up. "I'm Maddie." she said all the way in the back, hiding away.

"I-I didn't know we were name dropping." Cameron said as a couple of us giggled. "I'm Carter." A couple others laughed because Nash said something but I didn't hear them so I just continued. "Alright so right now we are actually in my hotel room, in magcon." I looked at my watch. "4 PM."

"And we're also in Dallas, Texas." Emily had to barge in and say. It really got on my nerves. "Right now we're in Dallas, Texas for our first stop in uh, magcon tour. And what we're gonna do tonight is a little bit of Question and Answer." Just then, Cameron got up for no apparent reason. Ugh, guess ill have to cut that part out.

Cameron decided to be a dumbass and jump on the bed, trying to hit Maddie. Everyone started laughing except Carter Maddie and I. I turned around and told everyone to "shhhh.". I could feel Carter and Cameron doing something really weird around me but I Ignored it. "Also we're gonna do a little bit of uh, would you rather.. as well. Alright doze the first question."

"Alrighttt first question!" Cameron said in a weird voice. "Alright." i said. "Says right here: Would you rather eat a bucket of my poop," Cameron said as Emily weirdly licked his ear. I mentally rolled my eyes as he continued, "or a bucket of vomit?" The crew gagged. "probably a bucket of vomit." I said.

Cameron awkwardly slid his finger on my mouth. I repeated, "probably gonna have to go with the vomit." just in case nobody heard. "Eating poop is like eating waste, and you can die from that. Vomit isn't waste cause it didnt like, go through acids in your stomach yet." I said. Wait. I'm in idiot. I chuckled to myself. Nash got up as Emily started talking, AGAIN. Chris, Brent, and Crawford decided not to he in this video so I was guessing they were eating in the kitchen.

I turned to Emily to listen to her, "Vomit is actually your acid in your stomach." I have every right to have something against Emily. She always wanted to be center of attention and went with anything anyone else said. It's like she's just using us to get back to fame. But hey, I can't say anything because I did the most stupidest thing I regret. Which is, you guessed it, sleeping with Audrey. I don't even talk to her anymore.

"Regardless I'm going with the puke. Alright next question."

Nash's POV

Cameron and I weren't listen to the video. We were planning to smackcam Matt in his own video. "Ready?" I mouthed to Cameron as I sat back down while Brent was asking the next question behind the camera. "Would you rather lick moldy cheese off off a homeless person's ankle...Wait off of not.. I meant the bottom of their foot,"

"Oh my god!" I laughed. Matt turned around but luckily Cameron sat back down before he could suspect anything. "Orrr, you get a million dollars and you live in a house in your... favorite place in the world and you have a sexy girlfriend..."

"Definitely the cheese." Emily said. She looked so perfect sitting there. I turned and saw Carter getting out of the way so 3...2...1.

*SMACK*