9

Rivalecy's men's staying duration was already at the end, and it was time for their return to their own Kingdom.

After Bella's panic attack -due to the plane crashed- she was excused from anything attached to those men. The king granted her permission to leave the tour for the three men to her cousins. They gladly accepted it, especially Dylan, who knew that Bella won't tolerate Archer. They are aware that something is off about him. Dylan knew that Archer may take it to his advantage; that's why they came up with a logical explanation of Bella's reaction after hearing the plane crash news.

Dylan and Tia told the people who aren't aware that she went to handle the matter in her own way by doing some research and investigations. No one argued and dismissed the subject. For them, Bella was known for the mysterious princess whose actions were never justified. In fact, that was all a facade so that rivals and terrorists do not take advantage of her situation. You never know how people might extract something theatrical and unrealistic from a ting bit of information. Especially media that ruined so many lives by their brutal and selfish acts.

To be honest, everybody was convinced by their excuse knowing how harsh princess Bella is and strong who can't stay put until everything goes smoothly in her Kingdom. There was no room for doubt. However, one person couldn't be convinced that much and had the feeling that the royals were hiding something as he also was raised on the same reasoning. Dylan didn't miss that person's doubts and curious eyes but kept quiet, not telling Bella about him. He knew Bella would freak out, especially that they already don't trust him.

Although king Evans dismissed Bella from any of her duties, knowing exactly how she barely eats or talks after her panic attacks, Bella wouldn't accept his offer. Being the stubborn princess, she is like her own father; she assured the king that's all good. She will manage it with raising he guards up. King Evans apprehends that he won't be able to convince her; notably, she is always determined to complete what she has begun.

"I hope you enjoyed your stay with us, gentlemen." King Evans stated with a small smile with his three offsprings standing behind him. The three men in front of him said their goodbyes before taking off to the airport.

"It was an enjoyable stay, your majesty. We learned so much about your Kingdom and how it is worth the reconciliation." Archer spoke respectfully. His curious eyes fleeting to Bella each now and then. Inquiring about her avoidance of him since she took off.

Since the day of the plane crash, she has been avoiding altogether, only nodding in greeting or having a small talk with her blank expression to him.

She even didn't tour him anymore, leaving it to Dylan or Tia. It wasn't the same, though. She often aids Dylan and Tia, but she is mostly with her papa, who called for her help regarding the plane crash incident.

Of course, Dylan didn't mind as long as he kept Bella far away from Archer. Additionally, Bella couldn't say no because she couldn't let her papa deal with that chaos alone. He was getting older to accommodate that stress of the Kingdom, which tire him more.

"Thank you for your help, princesses, and prince," Archer stated, bowing at the three of them, making eye contact shamelessly with Bella, who avoided him with void eyes. "And sorry if we caused any trouble for you."

Bella being the eldest responded on behalf of the three of them as always. "It was no trouble at all, sir Archer. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and felt safe with us." Due to her stoic face on display. Archer felt an unfamiliar sting in his chest. He didn't wish that the last encounter with this beautiful princess would be that cold. Yet, the damage has already been done.

●●●

"I am so proud of you, you three. You kept professional and pushed aside your foolishness to help Rivalecy's men. Hopefully, they will send us their agreement on the reconciliation soon." King Evans's voice swelled with pride. He cut his steak then added, "Even you Tia, despite your dislike to the interference in the kingdom's business, but you did really well assisting us."