3

"So, what's up with you and golden boy?" Dylan asked while they were sitting in the music room that had a variety of musical instruments. They were now listening to Tia playing on the piano, one of her mother's favorite songs that they all grew up hearing and enjoying.

"Who?" Bella asked, not able to put her finger on what's Dylan rambling about now.

"Golden boy, the gold haired boy, Archer." Dylan gave her the duh look.

"Oh, whats about him?"

"Don't play dumb with me now, Bella, I know you so well, and the looks with the smirks that you have been giving to each other say something."

"Firstly, I didn't smirk or smile at him. In fact, I don't like him. Secondly, don't ever link him and me in one sentence with that stupid name of his."

" So, that's why you snorted, trying to hold your laugher." Dylan laughed. "I knew you would comment on his name. You are so ridiculous and easily predicted to me."

"Whatever," Bella rolled her eyes." I still don't like him."

"If it makes you feel better, I don't too, I feel like he is hiding something with some motivations."

"You two are absurd and dumb." Tia stopped playing the song and looked at them, rolling her eyes." The guys were all cute and gentle, and nothing was suspicious, you two just overthinking as usual."

"Don't talk about what you don't understand, Tia!" Bella glared at her.

"I am not a child, you know, and I think you are attracted to him, that's why you don't like him. You don't want to get attached to any kind of feelings or commitments." Tia folded her arms over chest marking her point, knowing that she is right. Bella knew that as well didn't deny it because she doesn't like lies. She knows that if she argued with Tia, Tia would win because she knows so well about those feelings stuff as she studied psychology. Moreover, Tia is the best shooter of them with a gun, even if she hates that violent antiques. Still, she is the best in shooting, and Bella needs to be on her good side to make her learn her tricky move.

"Your ass just got burned, dude," Dylan whispered to Bella, resulting in her glare to be set on him. He chuckled while Tia smiled proudly at her achievement.

"Sir Archer." The servant announced, making all of them straighten, plastering their blank face as they learned when anyone strange came to them till they know what he wants exactly.

"Princesses, prince," Archer bowed at them, pausing at Bella with a wolfish smirk.

"Sir Archer, please take a seat." Tia being the better-sweet-talked person of them, pointed for him to take a seat in front of Bella's. Also, because they both don't like him. Tia didn't care about their dislikes.

"Thank you, princess Tia." Archer thanked respectfully, not taking his eyes away from Bella.

Tia nodded, then asked," How do you like your stay with us so far, Sir Archer?"

"It's pretty good, thank you," Archer replied while Dylan rolled his eyes, and Bella was annoyed by him. He only made small talks, not giving so much info.

"He has been here for a couple of hours sister, he can't judge now." Dylan retorted.

"It's called small talk, brother, you should try it often if you want to get to know people." Tia smiled dryly at him as if to tell him to zip it, or I will tell papa, and he will raise a damn hell.

Bella cleared her throat, trying to ease the tension for the kingdom's sake." So, Sir Archer, do you plan on doing anything today? We can give you a tour of the palace, the kingdom, or do any activities." Bella suggested.