18

"ugh.. my head!" Bella stirred in the bed, groaning.

"Morning, sleepyhead." A voice echoed from behind her, but she was too lazy and tired to open her eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here this early?" Bella groaned, now opening her eyes and sat on the bed.

"Firstly, it isn't that early. It's almost lunchtime, you lazy sack." Dylan replied, putting his book on the stand-table beside him. "Secondly, papa made me sit here and wait for you till you wake up because he was so worried about you since apparently, your mood was like shit yesterday. Do you know why was that by any chance?" He already knew why she was in such a bad mood yesterday, and his papa did too; Bella was like an open book to them. She can be easily read.

"It's almost lunchtime!? And you let me sleep all that? Why didn't you wake me up Dyl, we aren't home to sleep as I wish." Bella yelled, making her way out of her bed, but as soon as she did, she had a killer headache resulting in her sitting back on the bed.

"Easy there, tiger, take those." He made his way to her, then handed her some pills and a glass of water.

"You know, that's hella creepy that you sat there watching someone while they are asleep?" Bella looked from under her lashes, taking the last sip of water.

Dylan chuckled, burying his hands in his front pockets. "I wasn't watching you sleeping, I was actually reading, and Papa ordered me to do so. Otherwise, I would gladly be making out with my fianceè now."

"Ew, bear me the details, Dylan!" Bella whined, earning a chuckle from Dylan." if you are doing well now, why can't we go back with papa and Tia?"

"Because I want to spend some time with my fianceè before I am crowned as a king, and papa is punishing you by you being here stuck with me." Dylan shrugged. "As for Tia, she will have her punishment back there at home."

"That's so unfair!" Bella huffed.

"Anyway, get up and take a shower because you smell." Dylan pinched his nose, teasing Bella, who rolled her eyes at him. "ahh, also papa and Tia are returning back today, not tomorrow. So get ready and meet us down because they are leaving after lunch."

Dylan started making his way towards the door when Bella gasped. "Today? As in like a few hours? Why so early!?? Why not me?"

Dylan shrugged, amused by his sister's misery, then left, shutting the door behind him as She collapsed on the bed groaning in frustration.

...

"Morning Bella." A voice stopped Bella in her movements as she was making her way to the dining room. "Or should I say good afternoon?" Bella looked in the direction of the voice behind her, she already guessed who it was, and she was not in the mood for that mouse-cat fight between them.

"I am not in the mood to deal with your shit today, Archer." Bella rolled her eyes at a smirking Archer.

"Yeah, I know, from all that you drank yesterday," Archer walked closer, smirking, hands in his front pants' pockets, "I was there, remember? Till you went to... bed."

Bella gulped at that, feeling nervous. The way he said that sentence made her have shivers. But why did he say it like that?

And then it hit her. How could she forget about last night? Fuck, why did she do that? Why the hell did she say that in the first place?

Archer chuckled at her paled face as it just hit her. "I think your memories are coming back."

Bella rolled her eyes, wanting just to punch that smirk off his face. "I didn't lose my memory from drinking Archer."