10

Archer is a prince?

Archer is the prince of Rivalecy?

Arch boy isn't a Sir?

Archer has a twin?

All those questions kept popping in Bella's head as soon as she saw Archer with his large smirk plastered on.

She looked at Dylan who was already looking at her with the same confused look.

"I think you already made acquaintance with my son Archer." King Steven stated snapping Dylan and Bella out from their swarming thoughts.

Bella being the eldest she had to restrain herself masking her confused face and answer on behalf of them.

"Yes, we did, however,.." Bella dared to steal a glimpse of Archer who was still smirking, and continued "We knew of him as a Sir."

King Steven nodded in understanding with a knowing smile." Yes, we sent him undercover, so no one would identify him yet and no one knew about his identity except king Evans of course."

Caught red-handed, King Evans did his best to avoid his offsprings accusing yet confused eyes.

Of course, none of them could utter a word in front of strangers even if they are aiming for a better friendship between the kingdoms but they still couldn't be in their nature. Thus, they contained themselves till they sit in private together, also to not spoil the image of the heirs.

"Okay, should we head to the dining room? I believe you are all famished." King Stevens ushered to the dining table and each one of them took a seat in which it had a little paper holding the name of each one.

Fortunately, Bella sat between Dylan and Tia, while king Evans and King Steven each one of them sat on the head of the table. Archer and Ashley were sitting opposite to Bella and Dylan.

The table had a small talk between the two kings and each now and then one of the heirs would chime in but they all mostly kept to themselves.

"That's what he was hiding?" Dylan whispered to Bella amidst throwing a glance at Archer who was eating in silence.

"And it's not just a normal secret." Bella whispered back."It's a damn huge one!" Bella glared at Archer who was already looking at her with a teasing smirk.

"But he has a really hot sister to be honest," Dylan whispered admiring Ashley that was sitting in front of him.

She was a very young beautiful woman indeed. She looked so much like Archer but she was the female version of him and a more cute one. She had the same golden silky hair but hers was so long that it covered her back, she had the same skin color and eyes as Archer and her features were smaller than his with rosy lips that Dylan thought they were begging him to just bite them and have a sweet taste of those small lips.

While he was hawking at Ashley she felt his eyes burning into her so she lifted her eyes catching him off guard. Meeting her unexpected hazy eyes, he was stunned and choked on his food.

He attracted the whole table's attention while Bella handed him her glass of water as he already finished his.

"What's the matter with you?" Bella whispered patting his back to ease the situation and it actually helped."you never eat in a dumb way in front of people!"

"I.." he coughs." I know" he coughs again then took a big gulp of water.

"Are you okay Dylan?" King Evans asked worried about his dumb son who tends to put himself in embarrassing situations.

Finally, Dylan restrained himself but his face was flushed red that Ashley giggled quietly at him knowing what exactly happened. Meanwhile, both Dylan and Bella noticed her giggle and Bella already knew what exactly happened, rolling her eyes at her dumb cousin while Dylan just blushed for the first time from embarrassment.