15

"No, papa! No! That's not going to happen." Bella shouted, furious at what king Evans just announced. "You can't ask us to do that."

"I can, and I will force you if I had to, Bella." King Evans shouted back. Furious eyes piercing angrily at livid Bella. "You left me no choice when you all decided to act so recklessly like that, so you better decide it now because we are not leaving that room until I have an answer."

King Evans never in his whole life raised his voice on his children like that, nor was he willing to force them to destroy a deal, but they messed up pretty badly, and they knew it, and they were now facing the consequences.

Bella looked at quiet Dylan, who was deep in thought, while Tia sat in the far corner, afraid of her papa's temper right now. "You are just going to keep quiet like that?" Bella asked Dylan."Are... Are you considering it?"

Dylan lifted his gaze, meeting Bella's angry ones. "we have no choice in that matter now, Bella."

"God, Dylan! She is so freaking controlling your damn mind." Bella felt more frustrated now. After what happened an hour before, everything messed up like that, and that was because of Dylan and fucking Ashley. The scene of an hour ago was still fresh in Bella's brain.

...

"Bella, No!" Dylan caught Bella's wrist and raised it forcefully to the sky that the bullet was fired up in the night sky, not into Ashley's skull.

After Ashley heard the bullet's sound, she opened her eyes, finding Dylan and Bella in a heated gaze with Tia's mouth agape and Archer was running to Ashley's side.

"Ash! Oh my god, Ash! You ok?" Worried, Archer held his sister tightly, lifting her on her feet as she nodded, not able to look away from Dylan, who once again proved to her how much of a respectful person he is that she doesn't deserve his love and kindness.

"What the hell, Dyl?" Bella yelled, ripping her wrist away from Dylan's tight hold. "why would you save her?"

"Because we don't do that, Bella!"

"But she almost killed you, and she deserved it."

"Yes, Almost! But she failed, and I am here now." Dylan shouted at angry Bella, then pointed at Ashley and continued, "And you already did enough, she already got what she deserves, maybe not like what she put me in, but that's enough for her."

"You are so damn blind in love, Dylan, that you can't see her true colors." Bella spotted, and that caught Ashley off guard. So he really was in love with her? Yes, she thought about it, but she thought maybe it was just a crush. Now she felt awful and totally deserved what his sisters put her through.

"That doesn't permit you to kill her, Bella. Yes, she wronged me, but she was cluelessly blinded with revenge, and now you are nothing better than her." Archer blurted out of nowhere, making Bella feel a small sting in her heart. Why did those words hurt her so much? She didn't know, maybe because she doesn't want to be compared to her.

"What happened? What was that gunshot sound?" King Evans came frightened in his nightgown with King Steven beside him and two bodyguards with two servants; all just woke up from the yelling and gunshot sound.

"Oh my god, Ashley dear." King Steven ran to his daughter's side. "take the princess to her room and treat those cuts now!" He ordered, and the bodyguards with servants bowed then took the princess immediately to her room. "Can anyone now explain to us what happened here?"

Archer started narrating what happened from the start when they started plotting their plan until what happened now. All of them not bothering to enter the palace and stood there in the garden.