11

"Good morning." Bella greeted taking her place on the dining table to start devouring her breakfast.

Everyone who is seated at the table nodded at her with a smile except Dylan who still didn't come. As Bella took her seat she noticed Archer's eyes glancing at her with an almost welcoming smile.

Why almost?

Because it was more like a teasing smile like the one that says you have gotta hell awaiting for you dear princess. That thought only made Bella mentally shiver. She doesn't trust Archer yet. Even if her papa trusts them and is building a friendship with them, she still feels something is off about him and his sister, who keep giving her wary blank glances and sometimes held so much hatred. Every time she looks at Ashley she gets welcomed by her watch your back bitch face. She is just like her name Ash she is Ashing everything comes in her sight.

"Morning everyone." And here comes the always-so-late-prince-Dylan earning a warning glance from King Evans for being that late while he speed-walked to his seat next to Bella's even though he appeared as if he was in a hurry and it was so much obvious but he still rocked the hot prince image that he proceeds to contain.

"Why do you always come late? Even me being the laziest person ever manages to come before you." Bella whisper teased Dylan childishly.

"Shut up!" Dylan huffed lowlily annoyed concentrating on his food. As a result, earning a victorious smile from Bella that she could annoy her brother -aka cousin- more.

Someone cleared their throat grabbing the attention of all of them -probably King Steven.

"So any plans for today?" King Steven asked pointing the question to Bella, Dylan, and Tia. "I hope you planned on having a tour in our lovely kingdom enjoying your stay?"

Bella nodded ready to speak and inform him about the plans that she made with prince Archer yesterday and her cousins were obviously coming with her. However, she got cut off before she even got the chance to utter a word by the one and only arch boy.

Not arch boy anymore! Bella though scolding herself for still using that name.

"Yes I was just talking with princess Bella about that yesterday's night and i will take her on a tour to some places in town today." Archer explained, the smile never leaving his face, stressing on the word her as if marking his point that everyone heard it correctly that he is taking only Bella -only Bella he is touring! only Bella without her siblings!

And that grabbed the attention of everyone with Ashley giving her brother an annoyed and livid face that she hid so quickly with Dylan and King Evans giving Bella a look that said 'I told you so!' And Tia being the naive cute girl she is didn't notice shit.

She was probably thinking about her lord Richard that was will soon be her fiance as King Evans told Bella and Dylan secretly because Lord Richard asked for king Evans' blessing before proposing to Princess Tia in a romantic way as she likes.

"Oh!" King Steven managed to mutter almost shocked by Archer's answer because he never saw his son that interested in a girl nor provided to take her in a tour or accompanying a girl at all if he wasn't forced to and that kind of worried him because he has been having those weird vibes of his two children since he brought up the subject of making amends with The kingdom of Gemany. "That's splendid, I hope you like it, princess."

Bella was kind of scared of having to spend an entire day with just Archer in his own country and she wasn't allowed to carry her gun due to her papa's order -even though whenever they travel to a foreign place they always hold guns- so she has nothing to defend herself with if any possible danger crossed her path except her small pocket knife that she hid in her short fashioned boots that matched her stylish short black jumpsuit which reached before her knees.