29

"Papa! Papa!" A yell echoed throughout the palace.

"Bella! Papa! Where are you?" Dylan's deep voice neared as he came out of the hallway and running down the stairs.

"Dylan? What's the matter? Who was screaming?" With a panicked voice, Bella met him at the end of the stairs. "Wait, you are smiling?"

Soon enough, Ashley's enthusiastic figure appeared behind Dylan. "Bella!" A huge grin was decorating Ashley's face, which confused Bella more. Didn't they hear the screaming as well? She frowned, confused.

"A.. are you both okay?" Bella asked skeptically.

"Yes!" Ashley grinned even more as she clasped her hands together. "We are perfect. Everything is peachy!" She glanced at her husband, who had the same glimmering eyes and a huge grin.

"Where is papa, Bella?" Dylan asked, the smile not leaving his face. "We have to tell you both something."

Bella studies them for a while as they kept on grinning like idiots and jumping in their places as if they were holding themselves. They were creeping her out. "You are creeping me... what's the deal?" Bella voiced her thoughts.

"King Evans. Where? First." Ashley said dumbly and in a hurry, making it harder for Bella to understand what she was requiring.

"Uhm... follow me," Bella said, still calculating them. Something was weird.

Wasting no time, they arrived at where king Evans sat at.

"What? What happened?" King Evans worried face scanned them as they came in. "What was the screaming for? Did anybody get hurt?"

"I actually don't know, papa.." Bella shrugged as she marched toward him to take a seat beside him and away from those weirdos. "I stumbled upon then, and they have been like... that. Acting all weird." She scrunched her nose in confusion.

"Papa..." Dylan took a step forward with Ashley's hand in his. "We have an announcement to make."

"Okay..." king Evans said warily. "What is it, son?"

Dylan looked at a grinning Ashley as she nodded at him enthusiastically, then back at king Evans.

"Ashley is pregnant!" Dylan beamed as Ashley tightened her grip on his hand with her grinning widening more.

"W..wha...what?" Bella blinked a few times wasn't expecting that at all. "That's awesome, you guys." She jumped from her seat as she went to engulf them in a hug. "Congratulations!"

"Thanks, Bella." Dylan smiled at her.

"It was quite the surprise, actually," Ashley said, smiling.

"A perfect one, though." King Evans added with a fatherly smile. "Congratulations, my children." He opened his arms for them both as they went to hug him from his sitting position. "I am so happy for you."

"Thank you, papa."

"Thanks, Uncle Evans."

They broke the hug, all of them holding happy smiles. That until Bella remembered about that scream.

"What about that scream?" She frowned at the thought.

"Oh yeah, about that..." Dylan chuckled.

"I.. Uhm... I was just super excited and happy when the results from the hospital came that I couldn't contain my enthusiastic scream." Ashley scratched her neck as she blushed, embarrassed.

King Evans burst out laughing as Bella sent her a teasing smirk. "You scared us, Ash. We thought something bad happened."

"Sorry about that." Ashley smiled nervously as Dylan pulled her to him, kissing her forehead.