bubble gum

I:

"bubble gum"

°• ♔ •°

[ comment & vote, don't be a quiet reader! ]

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

she smiled brightly as she watched the flame of the candle, her family gathered around her.

"blow it out!" ava insisted, her eyes fixated on the cake below it.

a few thoughts had skipped her mind of what to wish for, making everyone impatiently wait beside her.

she finally had it, opened her eyes, and blew out the spark.

her little sister cheered as she bounced up and down, waiting for her mom to cut it.

millie had spent yesterday with her very best friends sadie and noah, celebrating the age of seventeen.

they went to the park, as well as millie's favorite diner and ice-cream parlor, and lastly took her out shopping.

she loved the spring time, it made her happy as ever to have been born in the season she claimed her favorite.

but oh, what a horrible way to start her special day.

millie sat in the hospital waiting room trying to calm her little sister down, as charlie, her older brother, was with her parents.

her older sister paige was attending college, meaning she was away from home often.

needless to stay, school started tomorrow and everyone dreaded going back.

"it's my fault!" ava cried, curled up on the seat next to her sister.

"you know it wasn't! please just be quiet, i'm sure they're doing well," millie assured her, pulling her in closer.

when their mother had retrieved the knife to cut the cake, she slit her husband's arm from all of ava's loud excitement.

charlie came out from the hallway and explained the situation, telling them that everything would be just fine.

"ava, you missy, need supplies!" her older brother told her, as it was her first day in elementary school tomorrow.

that instantly brought a smile to her face, making her excitement peak.