strawberries

XIV:

"strawberries"

°• ♔ •°

[ comment & vote, don't be a quiet reader! ]

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

the full week at sadie's house went by slowly, they had done pretty much the same things every day.

  caleb and finn would be back and fourth from sadie's house and their own, finn more often than caleb.

noah was still away for modeling, but millie texted him about everything pretty much daily.

the town heard no recent actions from the shooter, so everyone began assuming it was safe, that everything was over.

millie and ava were practically forbidden to go back home, which left both of them out of the normal headspace, as well as partially, very, bored.

speaking of millie, she never parted her mind on the moment she told finn she loved him, it felt surreal.

she looked herself up and down, sadie groaned, "you look fine seriously, my clothes look good on everyone!" she playfully slapped her friend's arm as they brushed past other high schoolers.

sadie sink did have a good style in fact, but nothing pink as she felt it clashed with her ember colored hair.

besides the weird feeling in most of their stomachs, everything and everyone seemed normal the first day back at school.

"you'll be okay today," she spoke quietly, and gave millie a quick comforting hug.

millie walked up to finn who was leaning against her locker with a smile, and sadie went off to find her own boyfriend...

well, both finn and millie were unsure of what they were, friends with benefits, boyfriend and girlfriend, weird type of rivals maybe?

"good morning," finn's voice was sweet, millie couldn't help but smile at his presence.

"finnie," she addressed him smoothly, opening her locker to toss in a few books.

he wasn't a fool, he noticed the bags under her eyes, her lids hanging lower than usual.

he closed her locker for her once she was done, and put his hand over hers.