baby

III:

"baby"

°• ♔ •°

[ comment & vote, don't be a quiet reader! ]

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

millie walked home from school alone, ecstatic to be done with her first day of senior year, listening to her favorite playlist.

outside with the cuties - frankie cosmos

voilà - franchise hardy

pretty girl - clairo

4EVER - clairo

beautiful - bazzi

90210 - blackbear

girls like you - maroon 5, cardi b

she hummed along and groaned at the boys in her class, as she saw them waiting in their usual spot along the sidewalk.

"sup freak, how was your first day? did you give your teachers a lot of flowers!?" they taunted.

"we're seniors and i thought that meant i wouldn't have to deal with your stubborn bullshit harassment, but looks like i'm wrong," she spat, walking straight past them wishing they would grow up.

"well shit head, you forgot that we still go here!" one of them spoke out, others laughing at it.

millie thought about how many brain cells she was loosing just listening to them.

they kept following and calling her names, as she continued to ignore them.

"whore!" "ugly, worthless ass idiot!" "unloveable!"

one boy from the group in a hood, came over and pushed her aside, kicking her in the stomach before leaving.

it took some time for her to get up as she let out a small wince in pain, knowing she was going to have to deal with them another year.

"what are you doing?"

millie looked up to see finn, and she tried to hold back a nasty look.

"just sitting and enjoying my day," she sighed, reaching a hand out so he would help her up.

he smirked as she rolled eyes, millie pushed him a little before he took her hand with a smile.