heartstrings

IX:

"heartstrings"

°• ♔ •°

[ comment & vote, don't be a quiet reader! ]

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"let me get this straight- he's calling you his girlfriend, but he never asked you out?" millie asked in confusion, shutting her locker door.

"hey, i don't mind it!" sadie laughed, tapping her foot up and down in excitement.

"caleb should be a gentleman. you know i'm not an expert like you, yet i have some common sense," millie rolled her eyes and turned on her phone.

sadie scoffed in return feeling happy to be with caleb- she felt accepted.

she nudged millie, looking just beyond her shoulders.

"jesus i could have dropped my pho- sadie what are you-," she whipped her head around to see caleb strolling in with finn.

"stop staring idiot, finn hasn't been to school last week for a reason," millie hissed at her best friend.

but sadie could care less about finn.

"ooh they're coming this way!" sadie squealed, pushing millie's phone down making her groan.

"good morningg," caleb chimed with a bright smile, wrapping his arm around sadie's shoulders.

"good morning!" finn mocked, coming in after and putting his arm around millie as she felt a wave of nervousness flow into her.

she shot her head straight up, they exchanged a long weird gaze before she pushed his arm off.

"looks like it's time to go to class, let's go sadie!" millie hinted, giving her the stare.

"caleb and i are going to catch up real quick, meet you there," she winked and walked away with him.

"looks like it's just you and me brown," finn smiled, following her as she began walking.

"why are you being so w-weird?" she accidentally stuttered, trying to put together recent events in her head.

"you know i can't stay mad at you, right? plus i'm single now," he smirked, and millie laughed.