bitter

XVI:

"bitter"

°• ♔ •°

[ comment & vote, don't be a quiet reader! ]

"miss brown please stop pinching yourself, h-"

"all things that aren't beautiful have to be a dream, and i need to wake up, right, right now!" she screamed with a scratchy voice, a bubble forming in her throat making her choke.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"thanks for picking me up, sorry i'm so last minute, you know i'm not usually like this," millie apologized in annoyance from her last minute favor due to her best friend.

finn chuckled and shut the car door catching up to her side, "can i call you babe?"

"uhm can you accept my apology?" she huffed in an angry voice.

"why of course, i accept your apology to my most sincere ability, babe," he laughed, mocking her british accent.

she sighed ignoring him, "sadie has been more distant ever since monday, it's thursday, she barely talks to me! she said she left early to go lilia's in a text, what's wrong about me?!" millie continued venting, finn pretended to listen and nodded along.

"hey hey hey, you guys will be fine!" he lifted up their hands that were closed together, kissing the top of hers.

"you're only saying that because you're my boyfriend, it doesn't mean shit," she groaned.

finn pondered on how he could reply to that and came up with nothing, "eh."

taking out her study guide and spanish book from her locker, she looked around for noah, not knowing if he was back or not.

"what, am i not enough for you?" finn pouted moving in front of her, his hand leaning above her.

millie looked around then quickly pushed his hand out of the way, making his lips crash into hers.

settling into it, she carefully pulled away with a teasing smile, "see you in chem."

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"hey ," millie kindly greeted her in spanish, taking her usual seat beside her.

"hey," she responded without looking up.