dark wash

V:

"dark wash"

°• ♔ •°

[ comment & vote, don't be a quiet reader! ]

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

millie threw on a dark wash denim skirt with her cherry red top.

"you look adorable!" sadie chimed, sitting in a forest green romper, her fiery hair straightened down.

"oh, as do you," she complemented, touching up the last of her sparse makeup.

"you must be really nervous for your first date," sadie giggled, as millie tossed the makeup back down.

"it's not a date, i'm here to support his band... you know what, suck a cactus," she retorted, the time was 7:11pm.

once they were all ready, they hopped in millie's car and began the drive to finn's gig.

they jammed out to eighties songs on the radio, sadie taking snapchats of them singing.

the air was crisp and just getting chilly, as they arrived to the night club.

when they walked in they greeted noah, who was hanging out with a curly haired boy.

they all got to know each other more recently, millie and finn's friend group joining together.

"so when does he come on?" millie asked, receiving shrugs.

later in the night sadie was nowhere to be found, and millie came to be alone at the bar.

she looked at the band setting up on stage, and saw finn come out from behind the curtains.

he gave a little wave before gulping back his water, as millie waved lightly back.

she took a sip of a shirley temple, as they introduced themselves as calpurnia.

the name rolled off her tongue nicely, as she motioned for noah to come sit with her.

"this first one is called greyhound," finn spoke into the microphone, receiving applause.

the turn out was larger than anyone expected, the place was packed.

the crowd settled down, lights dimming in back and shinning up front.