physical

XI:

"physical"

°• ♔ •°

[ comment & vote, don't be a quiet reader! ]

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"well, you look quite chipper this morning!" the mother chimed, watching as her daughter smiled gleefully petting their dog.

"excited is all, it's gonna be a good day today," millie remarked with a smile, standing up and making her way out the door.

"love you, mom," she made sure to say before leaving, getting the same response.

a grin was spread wide across her face, she had devised the perfect plan to get finn wolfhard out of her life once and for all.

ignoring him didn't seem to work, so the battle in leading him on only to completely dump his ass would be no hard work at all.

"morning!" she greeted her friend whilst walking.

"yeah hi, are you good? what're you gonna do?" sadie asked with a worried expression.

"nothing! i mean you'll see i guess," she smirked and asked about noah.

"he actually got a call from his agent last night, he won't be here today," sadie responded cautiously, studying the expressions on millie.

they walked to school as normal, millie had picked a beautiful yellow daffodil on her way, she made sure not to lose it.

as they arrived in the front, millie's eyes landed on caleb and finn talking on the stairs, laughing about whatever "dumb boy thing," she figured it to be.

sadie was unsure what millie would do, while caleb stood right up to see her with a little wave.

millie walked gracefully to finn, a soft smile was found on his face.

"i wanted to apologize about last night. that was to-"

"its fine! i'm over it," she smiled brightly and sat down on the stairs right next to him.

"no you're not," he shook his head making millie scoff.

"here," she held out the daffodil for him, scooting a bit closer.

"for me?" he asked a little surprised, she nodded as he took it out of her hand.

"what are you doing after school today?" she rested her chin on her palm, making direct eye contact.