stormy

IV:

"stormy"

°• ♔ •°

[ comment & vote, don't be a quiet reader! ]

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

the following days of school had gone by pretty normal.

sadie came out to noah the next day, and he had an over bearing amount of support, also promising to keep it in secret.

finn would still annoy millie to get a reaction, and it worked as they continued to pester each other endlessly.

he would text her every night, telling her goodnight and calling her nicknames, she always became annoyed by his foolish gestures.

except now it was monday morning again, and she hadn't heard from him since he saw her at school on wednesday.

he didn't show up to school, text her, or see her anywhere.

she spent all morning convincing herself not to care, millie figured he was sick.

she made her way to school with sadie, noah was out of town for a modeling shoot.

"if the sky holds such a sad cloudy gloom to it, why does it make me feel welcome?" millie asked happily, as sadie was scrolling through social media.

"wow, you sound very emo," she laughed, and millie scoffed with a smile.

"what, is it a crime now that i like storms?" she asked, finding the music of the sky to be wonderful.

they walked into school, seeing everyone had stopped trying to dress nice after the first week had passed.

the seniors stopped after two days at most, wearing sweat pants and hoodies.

millie waited with sadie at her locker, as a tall skinny boy caught her attention from the corner of her eye.

she studied finn's poor tired posture and blood stained eyes, he looked more tired than any other day, yet a little jumpy.

once the bell rang, she snapped out of it and they walked to english.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

millie fiddled with her fingers in chemistry, as she watched clouds grow darker outside.

the stool screeched next to her, as finn slung his bag down lightly and took a seat.