climax

XIII:

"climax"

°• ♔ •°

[ comment & vote, don't be a quiet reader! ]

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

for a split second, it felt like a fairy tale, the sun awakened her face happily, she was warm and safe as her eyes opened to a freckled boy still in his slumber, holding her.

his touch was her comfort that left her at ease.

she had been staring at his face for a while, something about him made her feel sick.

a stomach whirling, stay in bed, can't focus type of sick.

the door creaked open catching her in the act, sadie covered her mouth so she would mute her giggle, as millie flew out of the bed and pushed her into the hall.

"he's sleeping, don't wake him up!" she snapped in a whisper, sadie collected herself and nodded.

"oh right, of course not," sadie replied, and asked her what she wanted to do for the day inside.

"movie marathon?" millie asked, it was the only decent idea she could come up with.

"sounds fine to me, breakfast is downstairs if you want it," she walked back, leaving out "unless you already had some from finn."

millie went back in and saw him ruffling his dark soft curls lightly, turning to her with a smile that made her want to throw up.

"oh how romantic," she thought about it in sarcasm and rubbed her eyes.

"did you sleep okay?" he asked genuinely, she only nodded back.

"we're watching movies all day, so nothing too interesting. you can go home," she was still mad at herself for her plan to break his heart, luckily she hadn't went on with it.

"is it safe? i mean, do you mind if i stay?" he asked.

she didn't mind at all. "i don't know, this isn't my house," she let out a giggle.

"that's adorable brown," he got out of the bed and watched as she attempted to make it, smiling at his comment.

"you know i adore you, right?" he told her thinking about last night, as she finished tucking in the sheets.