feelings

VIII:

"feelings"

°• ♔ •°

[ comment & vote, don't be a quiet reader! ]

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

there are always at least two sides to every story.

iris kissed the side of finn's neck, making her way up to his sharp jawline.

finn stood up and rubbed his eyes yawning, leaving iris on the bed with a fake sad face.

"do we really have to go to the party?" she whined, staring at the back of his head.

"jack said he wants to show me some cool alcohol shit, and what's a better way to down it than partying?" finn said, running his hand through his curls, ruffling them a bit.

iris groaned, "fine babe, we can just continue another time," she got up and wrapped her arms around his chest.

"i'm gonna shower," he responded, removing her arms and giving her a small kiss on her head.

"can i come in with you?" she smirked.

"i smell gross, you should be happy i'm showering," he stated and shut the bathroom door behind him.

he looked in the mirror, bags under his eyes and scars on his face, with hot pink lipstick down his neck.

he rubbed it off to his best ability, and got in the shower, making sure the water ran hot.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

finn slammed his front door and walked down the empty street, earbuds blaring his favorite songs.

apocalypse - cigarettes after sex

el scorcho - weezer

void - the neighborhood

everybody wants to rule the world - tears for fears

wanted you - twin peaks

no woman - whitney

iris wanted to get ready with lilia, which left him alone on his walk.

he went past the spot where millie encouraged him to put a bird back in its nest, on the first day of school.