Chapter 29

Double update! Yay!!

Enjoy to your hearts content!

****************************

Labitina pov

Karayan is dead and I just told all his servants that I had killed him while I sat on his- well now my throne. "I'm the queen now. Any objections?" I asked looking down at the many different supernatural species in front of me. Out of the thousands only about five hundred stood. "Does that mean we're free?" One asked. I smirked "Depends... what kind of freedom do you want?" I asked "Just to be free." Another stated. I stood and in an instant blood was gushing out of both men's mouth. "Let me clarify something. The only way you can be free is through death. After submitting to Karayaan you chose to follow him to death. The only reason you can think now is because he is dead and I gave you a choice. Either you stay, or choose to be freed by death."

The people that stood stayed standing. "Very well. I will not deny you your freedom. I'll also make this painless. Thank you for serving our cause." As soon as I finished what I said all of them dropped down dead. "Bury them." I instructed and they instantly began to get rid of the bodies. "My queen. I have news for you." A demon approached me. "Really? And what is that?" I asked sitting on the throne once more. "Before Karayan died, he had a group of us search for the Rogers family." I raised an eyebrow. "Didn't he have them killed already?" He nodded "Yes, but he was paranoid about them still being alive." I smirked raising an eyebrow in amusement. Of course he was. "And...?" "They're alive." He answered.

I chuckled "My my... How interesting things just got." My smirk widened "They're alive but you don't know where they are do you?" He bowed "Forgive me my queen. We lost them on the vampires side of a town, unable to pass." I waved him off "You haven't failed yet. Keep searching, someone is bound to slip up." I stated. "Also I suggest you take a wolf and vampire to help you track them. Only a wolf knows how to find a wolf's hideout and only a vampire knows how to hunt down a wolf." I instructed. He nodded and disappeared from my sight. "So what now my queen?" A voice whispered from behind me. "Now... I must find you a vessel. Someone worth to hold your power without withering away just from the sheer force of your presence." I muttered irritated that no one was good enough. "You will find one in due time, my queen. You'll know when you lay eyes on him." I nodded.

"M-My queen..." I looked down and saw Karayan's children mother. She stood before me holding the twins in her arms as she bowed with them looking all over the place with curious eyes. "Rise. What is it that you want?" She hesitated almost as if she was afraid or doubting herself.  "I... I cannot go home. Especially not with my children, they'll want me dead... but- but I do want to leave and to start a new life. I left the old one behind the moment I couldn't handle anything and submitted to him." She looked ashamed of herself. "I understand. Karayan was sick. He wanted the most powerful heir, and that can happen two ways. For him it was with a woman who's sense was strong, one able to handle and bare his child. Or the other had to have power that he found would do well to mix with his and create powerful children. Either one would do well for him because in the end, his children will be powerful."

I stepped off the throne and made my way down the steps to stand in front of her. Jet black hair with green eyes.l and dark brown skin. I found her eyes strange, yet she made it work so beautifully. Normally all vampires have blue to black eyes and the green eyes were never this bright. I smiled and took one of the babies holding them up to home face. He giggled happily, staring down at me with innocent wonder as he reached for my hair.  I looked into their different coloured eyes and knew, despite their eyes, they'll be quite the lookers when they grown up. "What have you named them?" I asked. "Riot and Chaos. Riot is the older one and he's the one you're holding." I blinked then began to laughed.

"You names your sons Riot and Chaos?" I laughed some more. "No, sweet child. You may not like who their father is but no need to be so, frontal about their names. Hmm. I shall name this little one Kieran." I kissed his forehead making him squeal and laugh. I switched out Kieran for his brother "And you little one shall be called, Tiernan." Tiernan stared up at me calmly yet his eyes were still filled with innocent wonder. I gave him back to his mother. "Remember what I told you? The only way for them to either stray from or onto the same path as their father, all depends on you." I waved my hand a black smoke appeared, out if it came a demon surrounded by grey mist. "He will be your protector until he is convinced you no longer need him. Or until you tell him yourself. You will not be able to send him away just because you don't want him, that'll make him stay for a longer time even when his time is done."

He bowed to me then went over to her. He took Kieran from her arms to lessen the load of holding two babies even if she didn't need the help and was very capable of holding both of them at once. "You are free to go. However any harm comes towards them, including you when unjustified, will be stopped by Kumo." I told her. She nodded, bowed and left Kumo following behind her. I hummed and sat down on the throne once more.

"My queen..." The demon from before reappeared in front of me bowing his head. "We found the Rogers family. They're in their old pack grounds." He stated. I smiled. "Alright. Gather any wolf demon and witch that is free. We're going to attack them in an hour." I stated he nodded and left.

A suddenly new presence entered the room and though I couldn't see it I felt it. It was just as powerful as I was possibly more and just as I was of darkness this presence is of light. My eyes narrowed and I looked around the room before I spoke up. "Who dares to come before me and not show themselves!?" No one answered making me angry "You dare not to answer your queen?!" "My queen?" The voice spoke up in a questioning and angered way. A woman is what I'm guessing the voice as since it sounded too soft to he a man's own even with the power it held. "You...are not my queen." I glared and released black poison mist around the room.

Once it covered the whole room up to my ankles I smirked thinking I won. That was until I saw a dull ghost like figure floating over the mist. She had a silvery white glow on and around her. Her dress and hair flowed as if she was  underwater and not moving so she'd slowly drown. She made her way over to me and I found silver eyes that showed the moon in them staring at me.  "What are you?" I asked. She smiled and touched my face making me real back in pain. "I am you. The light side of you." I glared at her feeling my face heal "Impossible! Karayan got rod of you!" I snarled but all she did was smile. If she doesn't stop smiling I'm going to cut her mouth off!!

"Yes. He did... but where there is darkness, ther will always be light." She landed soundlessly onto the floor her bare feet walking over to me both of us staring into each other's eyes. "Enjoy your darkness while it lasts. Then when the time comes, you shall parish and hopefully find peace." I glared. "Well until that time. I'm going to leave a scar so big no one will ever forget about me." I started. All she did was human in response as she floated back and away from me. "You already have..." With her last words she disappeared and I no longer felt her presence. "We're ready to go, my queen."

I nodded and turned walking out the room. "Let's go take out the world's last light. I'm going to plunge this world head first into darkness." I smirked and we disappeared as soon as we left the castle.