Chapter 24

Yumi's POV

So... Yoon asked me to go pick some berries from the forest. I bet they are preparing to cut the deer fawn and cook it, then they are going to meet Zeno. Yay! He's finally gonna come. Okay, less thinking and more effort trying to find some berries.

Finally like after 15 freaking minutes, I found wild berries that is 100% not poisonous. So I decided to head back, knowing that they probably met the Yellow Dragon and are now eating meat and causing ruckus. I saw a clearing meaning I am almost there. I stepped out of the forest, "Hey Yoon! I found some berries and... Who is that?" I questioned, pretending not to know anything again, while look at Zeno. "Oh, our Yumi-hime is back!" Kija shouted. "This is our mistress!" Kija said presenting me in front of Zeno. "Umm... I asked who this person is and not asking you to present me..." I said. I looked at him, seeing that he has the pendant that Hiryuu gave him hanging from his hair. I looked at his wrist, seeing the gold dragon bracelet that I gave him more than 2,000 years ago still there. If you are asking where the bracelet came from... it came along with me when Shianryuu send me to Kouka. "This is the Ouryuu." Jae-Ha answered. "Oh. Nice to meet you." I said and smiled. "Nice meet you! Zeno's name is Zeno!" He said happily. They went back to what they were doing, which is arguing. I then looked at Zeno and saw a smile that really broke my heart. 'Zeno... You are probably thinking about that, aren't you.' I thought.

(Time Skip to Night)

I was sitting on a grass plain looking up at the full moon. 'Argh! Now we officially met, how do I explain it to him!!!' I thought. My mind is about to explode. I then heard footsteps, looks like Zeno is coming here. "Ah, ojo-san. What are you doing here?" Zeno questioned. "Oh, Zeno. I was just looking at the night sky." I answered. He then sat crisscrossed next to me looking at the sky. I heard him say "Heaven, thank you for this day. The moon is exceptionally beautiful tonight." I looked at him. "Ne, I guessed that you the one that followed us. Right?" I asked. "Hm. You are amazing to be able to notice that! Yep that was me!" Zeno said happily. I laughed a little at his behavior, smiling looking up at the sky. "Ne, ojo-san. Can you sing Zeno a song. Last time when you were singing, Zeno was sooo hooked. Your voice was beautiful!!" He said excitedly. "Arigato Zeno. I will sing a song as you wish." I said and smile. I then started singing.

(This song was made by Kenshi Yonezu but this cover belongs to KOBASOLO. The song is called Lemon. Video is at the beginning. Enjoy 😉)

Yume naraba dore hodo yokatta deshou
Imada ni anata no koto wo yume ni miru
Wasureta mono wo tori ni kaeru you ni
Furubita omoide no hokori wo harau

Modoranai shiawase ga aru koto wo
Saigo ni anata ga oshiete kureta
Iezu ni kakushiteta kurai kako mo
Anata ga inakya eien ni kurai mama

Kitto mou kore ijou kizutsuku koto nado
Ari wa shinai to wakatte iru

Ano hi no kanashimi sae ano hi no kurushimi sae
Sono subete wo aishiteta anata to tomo ni
Mune ni nokori hanarenai nigai remon no nioi
Ame ga furiyamu made wa kaerenai
Ima demo anata wa watashi no hikari

Kurayami de anata no se wo nazotta
Sono rinkaku wo senmei ni oboete iru
Uketome kirenai mono to deau tabi
Afurete yamanai no wa namida dake

Nani wo shiteita no nani wo miteita no
Watashi no shiranai yokogao de

Dokoka de anata ga ima watashi to onaji you na
Namida ni kure sabishisa no naka ni iru nara
Watashi no koto nado douka wasurete kudasai
Sonna koto wo kokoro kara negau hodo ni
Ima demo anata wa watashi no hikari

Jibun ga omou yori
Koi wo shiteita anata ni
Are kara omou you ni
Iki ga dekinai

Anna ni soba ni ita no ni
Marude uso mitai
Totemo wasurerarenai
Sore dake ga tashika