Chapter 1 Moving In

Jimin POV

I'm just moving in to my new college dorm. It looks really nice and really comfy. I can't believe I'm finally here.

NamJoon: Hi, guys so glade you're here.
"You're welcome.
Jin: Jimin you still single??
"Shut up Jin. Just because you and Tae have boyfriends doesn't mean I have to have one.
NamJoon: Well lucky, I got me and Jin a room and Tae and Jungkook a room.
Tae: Thank you so much.
"Who am I going to dorm with??
??: Me.

I turn around to see a guys standing behind me with a smile. I don't know if so people believe in this but I just had love at first sight.

NamJoon: Min Yoongi, how are you.
Yoongi: I'm fine thank you. You and Jin still dating??
Jin: Yeah, and Jimin is still single.
"Shut up Jin.
Yoongi: I'll make sure to keep that in mind.
"Wh....What.
Yoongi: Don't worry about it. I'm just saying you'll find the right person.
"Thanks. I said giving him my eye smile.
Yoongi: Awwww.... That's the cutest thing I've seen all day.
Jungkook: Jimin, I think this is love at first sight.
"Shut up. I said blushing.
NamJoon: Anyway lets get to our rooms.
Tae: Sounds great.

When we all got to our rooms I let Yoongi choose which room he wanted. And I went in my room and locked the door and got my diary out of my bag.

Dear diary, I met this boy named Min Yoongi today. He's really cute. I don't know if Jungkook was right and the love at first sight thing, but I know I'm I love. He called me cute, and I was blushing like an idiot. And I have so many things I want to do. He's hair is so nice just by looking at it you could have a heart attack right there.

Anyway see you later diary hope tomorrow I have more stuff to tell you.

Hi guys I told you a new story is coming out and here it is. So I hope you like the first chapter so far. And comment if I should keep the pic thing.

Anyway see you guys soon ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜