Chapter 6 HOW COULD YOU!!

Jimin POV
I finally get to start classes and do to school rules some students will be starting before others. So I decided to see when Yoongi was going to start.

"Hi Yoongi when will you start??
Yoongi: Tomorrow, why??
"I'm starting today and I wanted to see if you were starting.
Yoongi: Well now you know. And could you hurry up so I can sleep some more.
"You better start waking up with a alarm because you start class tomorrow.
Yoongi: But I'm sleepy.
"I don't care, you need to start waking up at 7: 00 like me.
Yoongi: But I'm not you, so I need sleep.
"Whatever mr lazy.
Yoongi: Bye ChimChim.
"Bye Yoongi.

Before I went to class I decided to see Tae and Jungkook. When I got their dorm the door was unlocked so decided to let myself in.

"MY POOR EYES!!WHAT THE HELL!!WE HAVE
CLASS JUNGKOOK AND YOU'RE DOING THIS!! WHAT THE FUCK!!
Jungkook: Would you just go I'll be there in a few minutes.

So I ran out there as fast as I could to get out off whatever was going on in there. So I decided to see what Jin and NamJoon are doing. And when I got to there dorm.... it was the same thing.

"OH MY GOD!!! WHAT IS GOING ON TODAY!! WE HAVE CLASS GOD DAMMIT!! FIRST TAE AND JUNGKOOK AND NOW THIS!!
NamJoon: AHHH!! GET OUT!!
"WITH PLEASURE!!

So I ran out there wondering WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!! Whatever I have to get to class before it's to late.

When I got to class I was greeted with smiles and hello until the teacher came in.

Teacher: Hi class, I'm your teacher Mrs D. And will be teaching you all you subjects this year.
All the class: Hello Mrs D.
Mrs D: Anyway lets get started on reading.
A girl:I hate reading.
Mrs D: Oh well, to bad so sad. Anyway let's get started.

As the whole class went on all I could think about was what Yoongi and Holly are doing probably playing around. Then out of no where the bell rang.

Mrs D: Thats all for the first day.

When she said that I got my things and ran out the room to see how Yoongi and Holly were doing. But when I got there all hell broke loose.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!
Yoongi: Jimin, this isn't what it looks like.
"OH SO YOUR NOT READING MY DIARY!! HOW COULD YOU!! THATS MY PRIVACY!!
Yoongi: I'm sorry ok, can you just calm down.
"DON'T TELL MY TO CALM DOWN BITCH!! YOU WENT IN MY ROOM FOND MY DIARY AND YOU FUCKEN READ IT WHILE I WAS GONE!!
Yoongi: I said I'm sorry. I just got curious when Tae told us about it.
"WHY DO YOU THINK I'D HIDE IT!! THATS THE ONLY REASON TAE KNOWS I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST HIM NOT TO LOOK IN IT BUT NOO YOU BOTH DON'T LISTEN.
Yoongi: Chim calm down
"SHOUT THE FUCK UP YOU BACK STABBING ASS BITCH!! YOU DON'T TELL ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN YOU BITCH!!
Yoongi: Please forgive me. I'm so so sorry.
"I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!! GET THE FUCK OUT!!
Yoongi:We stay in the same dorm room.
"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!! NOW!!

And with that he walked out the room leaving me in the room to wonder why the fuck I ever fell for him in the first place. Is it because of him great personality or how hot his voice sounds. I don't know but what ever it is I have to stop loving him.

Hi guys double update today and after I will be on YouTube for a little bit I'll be back. And here's a pic

And see you guys when I get back to this app