Chapter 23 A New Friend

I got a comment saying something about Hoseok so that's way my story ended the way it did so I could and Hoseok and make it interesting.

__________________________

Time Skip!!!!

It's been 4 years since Yoongi and Jimin broke up. Jimin is still single and so is Yoongi so let me sum up how the break up went down.

Yoongi POV

When I saw that guy in the hallway I knew I had to kill him right there

"Do you now how much you caused me?? I said as I penned him against a wall.
Robby: Yeah I got you a new man who's so much better then him.
"No one is better then my Jimin.

Just then I heard the door open to see Jimin standing there and just as I did he kissed me.

Jimin: YOU BACK STABBING JERK!! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOONGI WE'RE DONE!! Then he stormed off.
"JIMIN LET ME EXPLAIN!! PLEASE!! I need you.

__________________________

Present

Jimin POV

I would be lying if a said I didn't miss Yoongi. I know it's been years but I still miss him so much.

I was thinking to myself when my dance teacher said we have 2 new members.

Teacher: Everyone this is Hoseok and Jungkook.
"JUNGKOOK!!
Jungkook:JIMIN!! He said as he ran over to me and gave me a big hug.

Jungkook: Oh my god, how are you??
"I'm fine, it's so nice to see you.

(A/N *plays I'm Fine in the background)

Jungkook: You look great!!
"Thanks. Are you and Tae still dating??
Jungkook: Yeah, we're going strong.
Teacher: I would like to get back to call please.
"Sorry

After class I had to meet the students so he could have some friends while he's here.

"Hi!! My names Jimin, what's yours??
Hoseok: My names Hoseok!!
"You seem like a very happy person.
Hoseok:My parents don't call me a ball of sunshine for nothing. Then he gave me a warming smile.
"Will I have to go I have work.
Hoseok:Before you go Can I get your number so I can text you when you get off??
"That's fine by me!! I'm always happy to make new friends!!
Hoseok: Cool!!

__________________________

I work at a little coffee shop just by my dance studio. And saying the same thing "Hi, how are you. "What would you like?? "Thank you, come again.

But this time was different because he came in.

"Hi who are....you?.!
Yoongi: Jimin is that you??
"Hi Yoongi, long time no see.
Yoongi: Yeah, s..so I heard you saw Jungkook.
"Yeah, but you need to order something before I get fired.
Yoongi: Ok, can I get just a coffee.
"Sure. Here.
Yoongi: Thanks, see you around Jimin.
"See you later.

__________________________

When I got back to me apartment I went straight to my room and layed one my bed.

Then I looked over at my bed side table seeing a picture of me and Yoongi.

"I wonder if he knows where the other are??

Jimin
Hi Yoongi I just texted to see if you knew where the others are.

And then I fell a sleep

(The picture on Jimin's bed side table)

Yes people Hoseok is in the story and yes he will be a big part of the story and yes the tag pic was my real face

Oh and here's I'm Fine

And see you guys soon