Chapter 9 First Love

See what I did there if you know why I said that comment.

Yoongi POV

Yoongi how could you do that. You took it to far. He ran off crying and it's all because of you. I have to find him so I can have some-what of a conversation.

So he went into their dorm to see Jimin in a ball sobbing.

"Jimin you know I was just kidding.
Jimin: H..how do..I know that.
"Because you know me.
Jimin;No I don't. I thought you were a nice guy, but your not.
"Jimin I told you a million times I'm sorry. You can't be mad at me forever, can you??
Jimin: To be honest, I don't know how to feel. One part of me is saying I should forgive, but the other side is telling me different.
"Well it's really up to you. I know I deserved it, but now after all that happened I feel like a big jerk.
Jimin: You should...you ass hole. I said giggling after that.
"I see your finally coming around.
Jimin: Hah, you know you were my first love.
"What.
Jimin: Your the first person I ever fell in love with. I mean all my friends had a boyfriend, but me, so every guy they saw they would tell him about he.
"That must suck.
Jimin: Yeah, but then I met you,and you called me cute I felt like I was die.

I couldn't take it anymore seeing confusing to me was killing me, so I did what I had to.

"Jimin. I said grabbing his chin.
"I didn't mean just your smile you personality was cute. I said leaning down and kissing his lip.

Hi guys I'm here with that double update like I said and I thank you for 100 views.
And after this there's another one.❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Sorry if it's sort.