Three

~Thor's POV~

The man of Iron proved to be a worthy fight and was a true warrior at heart but this fight was trying my patience. I was going to attack man of Iron when I hear wolves howling in sadness. But that only happens when. . .

"Luna!" I yell as I swing my hammer, flying to where Loki is hoping she's alright.

I land and see a sight I did not wish to see, my sister kneeling on the ground sobbing with Loki looking down at her. I rush over to Luna and drop to my knees beside her, pulling her into my arms. Luna struggles in my arms a little bit before she realizes that it's me who's holding her. As soon as she sees that it's me she throws her arms around me, burying her face in my neck as she sobs. I glare at Loki as I hold my sobbing sister, making sure nothing happens to her. I hear something land behind us as I stand up, picking my sister up bridal style in the process.

"Thor I-" Loki begins to say but I cut him off.

"Do not try to justify what has happened brother" I say in anger as I continue to glare at Loki.

"Thor, please don't blame Loki. He didn't do anything, it was just my emotions getting the best of me" Luna says as she hiccups.

"Alright, I shall not blame him for now Luna" I say as Loki is lead back onto the jet that I had taken him off of.

"Uh is she okay?" Man of Iron asks as he points at my sister.

"I'm fine" Luna says as she gets out of my arms, wiping her tears away.

~Luna's POV~

I get of of my brothers arms and wipe away my tears before walking towards the jet, walking up the ramp. I come face to face with a man in a red white and blue suit, I blink as I look up at him. I tilt my head back slightly so I'm able to look him straight in the eyes like I have to with every person that's taller than I am.

"Are you alright ma'am?" the man asks as look at each other, his baby blue eyes staring into my unnatural blue galaxy eyes.

"Uh yea, yea I'm fine. I am Luna, daughter of Odin" I say, introducing myself to the man infront of me.

"I am Steve Rogers" the man introduces himself as Steve.

"Well then it is a pleasure to meet you Steve Rogers" I say with a smile.

"Same. It is a pleasure to meet you as well Luna daughter of Odin" Steve says as he smiles back at me.

"Ugh would you please stop with the cuteness it is literally making me rethink my playboyness" the man of Iron says to me making me break my eye contact with Steve.

"Your just jealous that I'm cute, unlike you" I say with a smirk as I sit down in one of the seats.

"Ooh burn!" The lady in the front of the jet exclaims making me laugh as man of Iron glares at her.

"Shut up Natasha!" Man of Iron yells as flips up the face plate of his armor showing his scowling face.

My brother walks onto the jet and sits next to me and I put my legs in his lap making him give me a seriously look. I merely grin at him making him roll his eyes playfully at my antics. The back of the jet then closes before it takes off to an unknown location somewhere on Midgard. I was silent for the flight either messing with Thor's cape or braiding and unbraiding his hair. No one questioned us nor talked which I was okay with since I enjoyed the silence. When the jet landed I put on my poker face, making sure that no one not even my brother could tell what my true emotions were. I walk out of the jet ignoring as Loki is dragged away by agents as I enter a command room. The others following behind me as I sit down in a chair infront of a screen that shows Loki in a glass cell. I didn't pay attention until I hear the man known as Bruce say something that makes my blood boil.

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki, that guys brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him" Bruce says and look at him with a glare.

"Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason but he is of Asgard and he is our brother" Thor says to Bruce.

"He killed 80 people in 2 days" Natasha says making Thor look at her.

"He is adopted" Thor says making me stand up quickly, knocking the chair I was sitting in over as I glare at my brother.

"Don't be so heartless ya dumbass!" I yell as I glare at Thor.

"Luna. . ." Thor begins to say but I ignore him as I stalk over to Bruce.

"And you" I say as I grab the front of his shirt pulling him down to my height. "You can turn into an enormous green rage monster and try to kick my ass for all I care. But if you say one more horrible thing about my brother or his state of mind then I will kill you, in the name of Loki" I threaten as I get right in his face before letting go of his shirt, bumping shoulders with him as I leave the room.

~no ones POV~

"I dunno if I should be aroused or terrified by what just happened" Tony says, breaking the silence that was left behind by Luna threatening Bruce. Said man was rubbing his now throbbing shoulder since Luna used a lot of force when she bumped shoulders with him.

Thor glares at Tony because of what he said about his sister.

"Shouldn't you go after her? I mean you are her brother" Steve says as he looks at the door that Luna walked out of.

"I have learnt that it's best to let my sister cool down when she is like this. But if you think you can endure Luna's rage then please by all means go ahead" Thor says as he motions to the door that leads to where Luna went.

Steve begins to think about it before he stands up and says "maybe it is best that a level headed person speaks to her."

Steve then walks out of the room looking around trying to find Luna so that he can talk to her and maybe get her side of the story.