Twelve

~Luna's POV~

Let's just say my first trip on the way of sub was, eventful, for a lack of better words to describe it. Not only did I get to experience the crowdedness of said way of sub but my ass get touched by a wired little old man, which ended with him getting a foot to the crotch. Let's just say Steve was not happy with the little old man when I told him what happened. But that's water under the bridge now and at the moment I am staring at what Steve calls a 'hotdog'.

"Are you sure it's not made from a real dog?" I ask as I stare at the piece of food that I am holding in my hands before I look at Steve.

"I'm sure Luna. That's just the name they gave it, trust me on this ok?" Steve asks me before he goes back to eating his hotdog.

"Alright" I say before I close my eyes and take a small bite out of my hotdog. My eyes open quickly at the taste and I wolf down the rest of the hotdog.

"I assume you like the hotdog" Steve says once I finish the hotdog.

"Mhm, tastes kinda like the meat that we have on Asgard, but this is better" I say as I throw away my garbage before turning to Steve.

"Really?" Steve asks as he looks at me.

"Yup. I was never a big fan of wild boar" I say as Steve begins to lead me to our next destination.

"I thought all Asgardian's liked meat" Steve says in confusion.

"Most of us do. I like sweets more than I like meat" I say as I look at the sign above the place we are going to.

"Luna welcome to the most fun place in Brooklyn, Coney Island" Steve says before he grabs my hand pulling me into the place behind him.

The first ride we went on that was closest to us was something called the Soarin' Eagle and to me it looked like a metal death trap. We got on the ride and let's just say I was screaming while hanging onto Steve for dear life. We got off and I was still clinging to Steve's arm until I noticed that I was doing that and I quickly let go, an embarrassed blush on my face. We then play game after game, winning prize after prize until it was time for the sun began to go down.

"Luna, I've been wondering what you meant by enjoying your freedom while it last?" Steve asks as we begin walking side by side down the beach carrying our prizes.

"What I meant is as soon as I get back to Asgard I will no longer have the freedom to do as I please. I will be punished for doing the right thing, Thor will get praised for doing the right thing, and Loki will be punished for doing something he had no control over" I explain as I look forward instead of at Steve.

"Can they really do that to you?" Steve asks making me look at him.

"Yes. Steve I have to lower the sun and raise the moon" I say as we look into each other's eyes.

"Alright. Would you like me to hold your stuffed panda and tiger?" Steve asks making me smile.

"Why yes yes I would" I say as I hand over my prizes.

My eyes begin to glow as I use my powers to lower the sun instead of my swords. Once the sun is fully down I begin to raise the moon, making sure that it was fully up before I stop using my powers. I look at Steve to see him staring at me in awe, dropping our prizes in the process.

"Wow. Luna" Steve says as he walks closer to me.

"Yes Steve?" I ask while looking up at him.

"Have I ever told you that you look beautiful when bathed in moonlight?" Steve says as one of his hands comes to cup my cheek.

"No, you haven't" I say as our faces slowly inch closer to each other's.

"Well its very true" Steve says before his lips meet mine and we begin to kiss and it felt like electricity was moving through my body and I wrap my arms around Steve kissing back. I feel Steve hold my waist as we kiss and I was enjoying every minute of it. Steve breaks the kiss and leans his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes.

"Wow" I mumble with a smile on my face.

"I guess you could say we have a moonlit love, right?" Steve asks with a grin making me laugh.

"Your such a dork" I say while pushing his shoulder playfully.

"Am not" Steve says as I move away from him and pick up our prizes.

"Are so" I say as I turn to him.

"Am not" Steve says as we begin walking again.

"Are not" I say using reverse psychology.

"Am so" Steve says falling for the reverse psychology.

"Ha! So we agree then" I say with a smirk.

". . .that was a dirty trick" Steve says when he realizes what happened.

"And that's why love me" I say as I intertwine my fingers with Steve's, a cheeky grin on my face as I look up at him.

"Yea I do" Steve says as we begin walking hand in hand down the beach, enjoying each other's company while it lasted.

"By the way what does this make us?" I ask as I look up at Steve again.

"This makes us boyfriend and girlfriend, if that's okay with you" Steve says while he looks at me.

"Yea, I like the sound of that" I say with a smile as I lay my head on Steve's shoulder as we walk, the moon lighting our way as we walk off the beach and towards what Steve calls a motel to get a room for the night.

In that room we ordered something called pizza and watched two shows called SpongeBob Squarepants and Star Trek for the whole night. I quite enjoyed the show about the yellow sponge and his adventures on the ocean floor.