One

~Luna's POV~

I walk down the hallway of the golden palace that I call home with a purpose, my older brother Thor at the end of the hallway. Thor turns to me when he hears the familiar click of my boots against the floor. I stop walking once I'm infront of my brother and look up at him, determination in my eyes as I start talking.

"I'm going with you to Midgard to stop Loki"

"No you are not Luna, father has forbid it" Thor says as he begins to continue walking towards the exit of the castle.

"I don't care. Loki is my brother as well. Besides do you think your gonna be able to sweet talk him out of his diabolical plan huh Mr smoothly? Nuh uh cause you know what your line ain't that great" I say as I get infront of Thor blocking his path.

"Midgard is a dangerous place filled with unknown dangers, it is no place for you Luna" Thor says as he looks down at me again.

"I appreciate your concern big brother, but I can take care myself. I'm going with you, and you can't stop me" I say as I begin to stare him down. Thor begins to crack underneath my stare but I don't let up, knowing soon he will be like putty in my hand. Perks of being the little sister to two gods, I have them wrapped around my fingers.

"Besides, you know you can't say no to this face Thor" I say as I motion to my face.

Finally Thor cracks as he says "fine. You can come with me to Midgard."

"Yes! Thank you Thor you won't regret this" I say with a grin as I give him a quick hug.

Thor hugs me back as he says "by Odin's beard one of these days your gonna be the death of me."

I stop hugging him and give him a grin as I say "and that's why you love me."

"I will not lie I have questioned that love at times Luna" Thor says with a small joking smile.

I fake a shocked look and gasp as I say "how rude I'm supposed to be your favorite sister!"

"Luna you are my only sister" Thor says as he pulls me into a side hug as we both begin walking down the hall towards the exit of our home.

I look up at Thor the grin still on my face as I say "I know and that's why you should love me more."

"I believe I have already given you all the love in the world sister, but we must get back to the task at hand"  Thor says as our playful demeanor drops and we get serious.

"Yea, stopping Loki and bringing him back here to face Asgardian justice" I say, sadness in my voice at the fact that I will be fighting my brother, even if he's not my brother by blood.

We leave the palace to see Sif and the warriors three waiting with horses.

"Sif" I say with a smirk since I see she has my horse Midnight with her.

"Luna" Sif says with a smirk on her face as well as she hands me the reins of my horse.

I go to get on my horse when I hear my mother calling my name. I turn around to see her approaching us, the warriors three and Sif moving out of her way.

I look my mother in the eyes as I say "I'm going to Midgard mother, and I'm going to help Thor stop Loki."

"I know, or atleast I know I cannot change your mind" Mother says as she hands me a flat wooden box. I open it to see a beautiful onyx metal head band with a half moon carved out of a natural rainbow moonstone in the middle. The metal twisted and curled to look like my wisps of shadows , framing the stone and I had no words to describe it. I look at my mom as she picks up the headband as she continues to speak.

"I was saving this for your birthday, but you'll need it now more than ever. It will amplify your magic and shadow manipulation, it will also protect your mind from mind control. No one but you, can take this off of you" mother says as she puts the headband on me, it coming to rest in the middle of my forehead.

"You mean it's like Thor's hammer?" I ask as I look at my mother.

"Yes. Wear it with pride my darling daughter. And make sure your brother doesn't get himself killed" mother says before hugging us bother.

I watch as my mother walks back into the castle before I get into Midnight's saddle. Everyone else follows my lead and we head towards the bifrost. Our horses stop at the entrance to the bifrost and we get off our horses. Fandral decided he wanted to act likes gentlemen and help me off my horse but I punched him for it.

I walk into the bifrost room as I say "Himdel open the bifrost to Midgard."

"I am sorry Princess Luna but Odin has forbid-" I cut Himdel off with a dark look on my face.

"Now" I say, shadows curling around my hands and arms as I glare at him, giving him no room for debate.

"Of course. My apologies Princess" Himdel says before opening the bifrost.

I turn to Sif and the warriors three as I say "don't almost get killed like the last time I was gone Sif."

"Hey I had everything under control" Sif says trying to defend herself even though I'm just poking fun at her.

I grin and try not to laugh as I ask "really, then is that why everything was on fire?"

Sif doesn't answer because she knows I'm right. I give Sif a quick hug before saying my goodbyes to the warriors three.

I turn to Volstagg and I say in a serious voice "don't eat my cake." Volstagg merely laughs as I move on to Hogun.

"Kick Fandral's ass in training for me would you?" I ask and Hogun smiles a little bit.

I stop infront of Fandral and cross my arms while saying "I hope that when I return I hear rumors about someone breaking your smug little face. If there aren't rumors then I'll break your face myself."

"Luna we must depart now, before the news of you disobeying father spreads throughout Asgard" Thor says as his hand comes to rest on my shoulder.

I nod in agreement as I say "right, let's go."

We both jump into the bifrost, heading towards Midgard in a swirl of colors.