It's good.

Marinette had known Chat watches her. It was an almost daily thing. He followed her home, and watched as she did everything through her window. She didn't have the heart to tell him to stop.

Although, she didnt know why he followed her home all the time, but it was fine as long as he didn't speak to her.

Marinette always regretted slapping Chat. It wasn't necessary, just dramatic. She let her anger get the best of her and she wanted to apologize.

Marinette walked to the park on a bright Saturday evening with her sketchbook and sat down on a bench, starting to doodle. She hadn't realized that Adrien was having his photoshoot a few feet away. She only realized it as she looked up to see Adrien sitting on the fountain, staring right back at her.

She silently cursed under her breath before she grabbed her things, starting to walk away. She felt a grip on her wrist, stopping her. She turned.

Adrien.

"I'm sorry, Marinette. I'm so sorry." He says, tears in his eyes.

"Sorry for what, Adrien?" She responded, her tone straightforward. Her heart beating miles.

"You misunderstood the whole thing." He spoke, ignoring the question.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"My father is forcing me to have a relationship with Chloe because he wants to build up my reputation." Adrien said, looking down in shame. Marinette felt stupidity roll over her. She groaned, also looking down. She shook her head.

His father. Of course. Now she just felt stupid. Guilt. She also felt guilt.

Adrien looked at her. She lifted her head, meeting his eyes.

"I misunderstood it all and I even went as far to have slapped you. I am so sorry, Adrien." She said, tears threatening to fall out of her eyes. She slapped her best friend, her crime-fighting partner.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. Really, I'm fine. I just couldn't bare you being mad at me." He said. Marinette wiped her tears away.

"So, we're good? She asked. Adrien smiled and nodded.

"We're good." He responded.

Marinette gave Adrien a quick nod and walked away as Adrien walked back to his photoshoot, apologizing to all his peers.

"I thought you were dating Chloe Bourgious?" Someone asked.

"I am. Marinette's just a friend." He said.

It hurt. It really did. Hearing himself say that Marinette was nothing but a friend.

Of course his relationship with Chloe was fake. It was for his career, as he had just told her. Although Marinette thought she felt no feelings towards the blond, there was always just the feeling of affection between the two of them.