Moment.

*continuation of the last chapter*

Adrien and Marinette's lips touched softly as they grazed upon each other. Marinette felt her hands move up and onto his chest as one of his hands rest around her waist and the other on her cheek. Their lips moved together in sync.

Marinette felt butterflies blowing up in her stomach while Adrien felt happy as can be. Happier than he had felt in so long.

Adrien smiled against Marinette's lips, as the hand he had placed on her cheek moved to her waist. Marinette's hands made their way to his neck and
strung around him.

The two both pulled away for air and finally opened their eyes. They sat, staring at each other. They looked down and pulled away, embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, tha-

"I apologize for th-"

Marinette and Adrien laughed at the same time, Adrien rubbing the back of his neck and Marinette blushing.

"Sorry. That makes things really awkward." Adrien said. Marinette sighed.

"It's totally fine. Spur of the moment right?" Marinette said, nervously chuckling.

"Yeah, totally." Adrien lied.

Marinette and Adrien stared at each other, completely frozen as their eyes locked once more.

"Marinett-"

"Adrien I-"

The two spoke at the same time.

"Sorry." They both said simultaneously. Adrien brushes his hand through his silky, blonde hair.

"You first." He said. Marinette nodded, clearing her throat.

"I can't deny my feelings for you. They're there. I just don't want to rush into this. Of course, if you'll be willing to!" Marinette confessed. Adrien sighed, his smile genuine. He took her hand.

"I'd love that." He said. Marinette smiled at him, her face turning a slight pink.

"I'll have to admit though, all this was pretty crazy." Adrien said, looking around Marinette's room. Marinette chuckled.

"What exactly was crazy?" Marinette asked. Adrien looked at her.

"Us. Breaking up, Chloe. When you broke up with me, I'd have to admit I feel like I lost a really important figure in my life. You've definitely impacted my daily living." Adrien admitted. Marinette smiled.

"Same goes for you. I felt really upset for a while. But doesn't everyone? At some point, I mean. I really felt alone. I'm happy we got through it." Marinette said. Adrien hummed.

"I'm happy we did too."