Adore.

A few days went by and Marinette spent most of her time with Adrien, Nino, and Alya around. Everything settled back into its usual setting around Adrien, like it was in the past.  Marinette was finally able to breathe, she was with Adrien. She had her best friend, and fellow hero by her side as she grew. He grew alongside her. Happy.

"Adrien, dude. You're gonna have to tell her sooner or later." She heard Nino's voice from a distance. Turning around, Marinette's eyes met with Adrien's, who stood beside Nino, his head slightly low.

"Tell me what?" She said. Adrien's eyes slightly widened. He nudged Nino in his stomach lightly, to which Nino clutched his stomach, bending over in slight pain.

"Dude! Why would yo-" Nino looked up, and spotted Marinette.

"Oh." He said, regaining himself and standing straight. Marinette hummed, narrowing her eyes at Nino.

"What are you hiding from me, Agreste?" She asked Adrien, walking towards him. He looked at her.

"Nothing, Mari! Why would you ever think that-"

"Honesty. You promised me honesty, Adrien." She cut him off, looking him dead in the eyes. Adrien gulped.

"Can we just talk about this later?" He asked her. Marinette crossed her arms over her chest.

"Fine. Don't try lying, you know I can see right through you." She said. Adrien quickly nodded and Marinette walked away, heading to class. Adrien let out a deep breath, and so did Nino beside him. Adrien turned to Nino.

"Maybe be quieter next time?" He asked. Nino apologetically smiled.

"Sorry man. Now you gotta tell her though. Good luck, dude." Nino said. Adrien sighed, frustrated and walked away from class.

How the hell was he supposed to figure out how to calm his nerves of telling you he loves Marinette?

Everytime he stood or sat in a room filled with people, he still always managed to spot her from afar. He didn't know how, but he always did.

He'd always adored the way Marinette did everything. From the way she helped people with their problems, to being herself, open, and honest around everyone too. He respected her above everyone else.

So when she does come up to him and sits down to ask him about what Nino and Adrien were talking about...

What in the world would he say?

-----------------------------------------------

Hi! Sorry I haven't been updating often.

There's been a few...changes? In my life. Good changes, but let me update you all.

- For starters, school ended. Its finally summer and I've been spending time with family.

- Im going into my junior year so it's time to get serious abt life and figure out what I want to pursue as of now, so Im a bit stressed but its alright.

- I'm in a relationship now. I haven't dated in 2 years so I'm trying to focus on our relationship atm, but it's going good and im happy :)

- Writer's Block. Ive had the absolute WORST block for the past few weeks, and I've tired to get inspo from almost everything. I'll have you all know it's gone now and i'm perfectly fine and capable of going back to my regular schedule.
But I will try my best to post on time bc im a bad updater. again, apologizies for that. thanks for being as patient as always guys, love you all <3.

- unzi :)