Advice.

"Cheese, please!"

Adrien rolled his eyes as he sat up from his bed. Plagg's voice kept bugging him as he tired to think.

"Adrien!" Plagg internally groaned, his pitched voice dragging the end of Adrien's name as his kwami craved for his longing snack. Adrien sighed, getting up and grabbing a piece of camembert from his nearby safe, where he kept his stacks for Plagg. He tossed a piece to Plagg before crashing on his bed again.

"I miss her, Plagg." Adrien said, his eyes fixated on the ceiling above him. Plagg hovered over his stomach and plopped down.

"Kid, lemme tell you something about women. Women are like..destruction. You know what's your best option? Cheese." Plagg said. Adrien smiled.

"I wish it was that easy, Plagg." Adrien said, shutting his eyes. His brain felt fried. His every thought, has to do with Marinette. He couldn't help it. The girl was absolutely stunning, even when she was doing nothing. Just a side glance at her made Adrien swoon.

"Just admit it, You're in love with the girl." Plagg's voice squeaked out of complete silence. Adrien opened his eyes, looking up at his kwami.

"What in the world makes you say that?" Adrien asked, nervously laughing. Plagg rolled his eyes, before finishing his cheese.

"Kid, you aren't fooling anyone. Can I tell you something?" Plagg asked. Adrien's back straightened as he sat up once more.

"You don't realize what you've lost, until you've actually lost that something or someone." Plagg said. Adrien hummed.

"Thanks Plagg." Adrien smiled at Plagg. Plagg's eyes were soft for a second until he perked up a bit.

"I'm going to bed!" He exclaimed, flying into Adrien's pillow, falling asleep quickly. Adrien chuckled as he got up, walking towards the window on the opposite side of his bed. He looked out of the window, taking a deep breath.

'Plagg's right.' He thought.

'I'm in love with Marinette.'