Belieber Girl: Part 4

Next day ---

Pattie is waiting of Niyati. Pattie is calling Niyati. Niyati pick up her call.

Pattie: Hello Niyati, when you will come? I am waiting for you.

Niyati: Pattie, Can I give u any advice?

Pattie: Yes, why not?

Niyati: Pattie, your son is came so I think you should spend your time with your son "Justin".

Pattie: Yeah, you are right but Justin is not here. I mean he went to the market and he will come after 4 or 5 hour. Please come because I want to talk you sometime important.

Niyati: Okay, I come. Bye!!!

Niyati cut a call. And Niyati thinks that I should go because Pattie has a important talk and that's why Pattie called her. By the way, Justin is not there. So I don't have any problem to go.
Niyati goes to Pattie's house. And when she entered Pattie's house.
Pattie see Niyati. And Pattie takes her to the room.

Pattie: Niyati, I have some questions. I will ask you and you will tell me truth.

Niyati: Okay, but what's your questions?

Pattie: I know Niyati, your family are not come. But yesterday you told me that your family are coming and you are going to pick up. So Niyati, why you told me lie?

Niyati downs her head

Niyati: Pattie, I don't know. What are you saying? But I was not telling you lie.

Pattie: If you are not telling me lie so see in my eyes and tell me that you are not hiding something to me.

Then Niyati see in her eyes and she tried to tell her but she didn't said lie to her. She accepted that her family is not come and yesterday she told lie to her. But I can't telling you the truth.

Pattie: Niyati, why you can't tell me the truth? Niyati, we are friends. In the friendship, friends can share problem with each other.

Niyati: Okay, I will tell you but you will not tell to anyone.

Pattie: Don't worry, I will not tell to anyone.

Niyati: Pattie, When I was 13-14 years old girl then I wanted to marry Justin. I wanted to share my feelings with him. And I wanted to spend my whole life with him. But suddenly one day, Justin married to Hailey. And my heart was broken into millions of pieces. I decided that I will try to forgot him. And I tried to forgot him but I didn't forget. So I decided that I will focus on my studies and in this way, I will meet him. When I will meet him I will show him that I am angry because of him. And when he will feel regrets, then I will forgive him. I will talk to him. And then we both will become friends. But when I was 13-14 years old girl. But now I am 17 years old girl. And now I accepted his marriage because he is happy with hailey. And in the 3 years, I controlled my feelings. I hidden my emotions. But yesterday when I met him, I couldn't controlled my emotions. Hence, I told you lie and I went my house. I don't want to talk him because if I will talk him then my feelings will be increased for justin. I don't want that my feeling will be increased. Because I know Justin will never be mine. And if my feelings will be increased for justin and then he will never be mine. Then my heart will be broke again.
So I don't want to talk him and this is good for me and him. And I only want to see him happy.

Pattie smiles

Pattie: Niyati, you are so cute. You loves justin so much. But you don't want to show him. You only want to see him happy. This is called a real love. I know this is too hard for you to control your emotions in front of Justin but I hope you will do it. I am always with you.

Niyati: thank you to understand me.

And suddenly Justin comes in the Pattie's room.

(Guys  what do you think that Justin has listened to them or not ?)