Belieber Girl : Part 15

Hailey is talking with someone on phone .... And  suddenly Hailey heard  sound of Justin and she cuts call immediately. And she goes to Justin's room and ask to him that were you  calling me? And he said yes baby, I was calling to you....

Hailey: (in scared voice) Babes, why are you calling me?

Justin:  Baby, why are you scared? I was calling to you... Because I want to romance with you.

Then Hailey takes a deep breath. And she feels comfortable.

Hailey: No Justin, I am not scared. When you called me, I ran and came here therefore my breath was blown away and you thought that I was scared. And sorry Justin but I am not in mood to romance with you. So please next time..

Justin: ( in sad voice) Okay babes, no problem...

Hailey: sorry babes ... I am going to my bed room. And you should also take some rest. You also would be tired.

Justin: hmmm... Okay bye!!

Hailey goes to her room and she locks  her door inside. She opens her mobile and see so many messages of the boy she was talking to before. And then she calls him again. And he recieved her call.

Hailey: sorry Shawn, I cut your call! Because Justin was calling me..

Shawn: no problem Hailey. Why  do not you tell him the truth?

Hailey:  Because you were my boyfriend before my marriage with Justin. But now you are only my best friend because now I am Justin's wife. But I am afraid if I will tell him that you are my best friend and I meet you daily. Then what will he think about me?  Maybe he will doubt on me. Maybe he can divorce me. And I don't want it. So I will not tell him about you. And that's my final decision. Okay??

Shawn: okay as your wish my bestie. By the way, when will you meet me next time? Today, you cancelled the party. And today is my birthday and I want to celebrate my birthday with you.

Hailey: I will come to your home at night. Okay bye!!

Shawn: bye sweety!!!

And the other side Justin is thinking about her mom. He sends message to his mom  that he reached here. He is with Hailey. And take care of yourself mom. And suddenly he receives a message of Niyati. He opens the message of Niyati and suddenly he smiles to read her message.

Niyati's message: Justin, I know that you are angry with me. But please listen me.  I know that you are in California with Hailey. Please take care of yourself because you are sick. Take  your medicine time to time.  My exams are started from tomorrow. So I will not online more. I have a plan if you want to surprise Hailey. My plan is buy two tickets of amusement park. Go there with her. And enjoy it. How is my plan?

And Justin thinks that it's a good plan. Hailey will be happy to know about it. I will surprise her. I am so excited to see her surprise. He thinks that Niyati is strange but her idea is amazing. Understand her is really impossible for me because when I talked with her then she always said to me that I don't want to talk with you. You are not my friend, etc. And now when she has exams then messaged me and gave me an amazing idea. She is such a different girl. I can't understand her. She said that she doesn't love me now so why did she tell me to take medicines? She loves me but don't want to show me that she loves me... She cares me. So I think I should take medicine.

Justin sends a message to Niyati

Justin: Thanks for an amazing idea. By the way, all the best for exams. I know you will do your best for your exams.  My blessings are always with you. And I will take medicines time to time. Don't think about me and concentrate on your studies. I will meet you soon. Bye niyu!!

(  I know this part is not so good. But next time I will try to make more Better. Comment your opinion about this part)