Belieber Girl : Part 14

When Niyati comes home. She thinks that her exams are near. So she should study. Therefore, she decides that she will remain at home till her examination ends. And she will do her best for her exams and get good marks.
Then she calls Pattie---

Niyati: Hello Pattie, I will not come to your home until my  exam ends.

Pattie: No problem niya, you will focus on your studies.

Niyati: okay bye .. take care

Pattie: bye bye!!

And the other side Justin thinks that he should go back to California. Because he thinks that Hailey also miss him. Hailey will also be surprised to see him there.

Justin goes to Pattie's room

Justin: Mom, I want to go back to California.

Pattie:  You want to go back to California but why?

Justin: Mom because I miss Hailey. She also miss me. Therefore I want to go back to California.

Pattie: okay Justin, you can go but tell me when will you come  here again?

Justin: maybe next month!

Pattie: okay and you will give her my love!!

Justin: okay mom .... Bye ... Love you !!!

Mom: bye bye... Love you too my son!!

And he goes to airport by his car.   He sits in his private jet. He thinks about Hailey and his mom.

After some hours---

Justin reached California!! He goes to his home. When he reaches outside of his home and bells (rings) the door. Hailey opens the door and she is surprised to see him here.

Hailey: Justin, how are you here?

Justin: honey, I think you are not happy to see me here.

Hailey: No,  this is not the matter. I asked you this question because I am shocked to see you here.  I mean you didn't tell me about that you are coming to home...... .

Justin: I am here because I wanted to give you surprise.

Hailey: please come inside. Why are you standing outside?

Justin comes inside of his home. And he sees his home is decorated.

Justin: Is there any party at home today? Because  the home is decorated.

Hailey: My Mummy and papa was coming here. So I thought that I should decorate my home therefore I decorated it but suddenly my mom and dad canceled their plan. And they are not coming here.
(Hailey said lie to him)

Justin: why did they cancel their plan?

Hailey: I don't know about it.

Justin: okay... I am going to my room. I will meet you after some time.

Hailey: okay no problem.

And he goes to his room. And he goes to bathroom and takes shower.
And Hailey goes to kitchen. And she calls someone and says that party has been cancelled because Justin came here and he is in home.

{ Guys, next part is coming soon!! Comment your opinion about this part}