Belieber Girl : Part 25

In the morning

Niyati wakes up early. She was thinking about yesterday. The day was unforgettable. She can't forget it. Then she starts to think about Justin' friendship proposal. She thinks that he was serious tonight. Should I accept her proposal? I already talk to him. Then what is my problem to be his friend? No, I can't be his friend. I should focus on my decision. If I will become his friend, then my love for him will come out. And I don't want that to happen. I must understand that he has a wife and they both love each other very much. And I should not interrupt between them. So it is my final decision that I won't accept his friendship proposal.

By the way, I should ready. I have to cook breakfast.
Then she takes a shower and gets dressed. She is wearing floral printed palazzo pants and white half sleeves top.
She opens her hair and converted her hair into fishtail braid.

She goes to kitchen and make breakfast. Then she goes to guest room to check if he is stills sleeping or is he awake? She sees that Justin is still sleeping. She stands near him and says, Justin, wake up!! Wake up, Justin!! Breakfast is ready. You should take a bath and get ready. Wake up Justin!!
But he is in profound sleep so that he doesn't listen anything. She put her hand on him and shake him and says (in eaderingly voice) wake up !! 
He is sleepy therefore he doesn't recognise that she is Niyati not Hailey.
He thinks that he is in his room and Hailey is standing near him. So he chuckled softly and holding her hand, pulled her closer and gently says, " Honey, come closer to me. We should romance".
Suddenly Niyati shouts after listening it, "hey, how can you do this? leave me, I don't want to romance with you.." after listening her voice, suddenly he wakes up and leave her hand. She goes a little far and stands there.

Justin : I want to give proof of my innocence before you say anything. Sorry Niyu, I was in deep sleep and suddenly I heard your voice. At that time, I thought that I am in my room and Hailey is standing near me...Its all happened just because of a misunderstanding. I'm really so sorry. Please forgive me. By the way, why did you come here?

Niyati : okay fine.. No problem, by the way, I came here to see that you are still sleeping or are you awake? And I saw that you were sleeping  therefore I was trying to waking you up. Then the incident happened.. By the way, you should take bath and get ready. Breakfast is ready.

Justin : okay, you go, I'll be at the breakfast table in five minutes.

Niyati : okay fine..

Niyati goes from guest room. Justin goes in bathroom and take a shower and gets ready. Then he goes to breakfast table. Niyati served him sandwiches and juice in breakfast.

Justin : I thought that you'll serve Indian breakfast to me but you didn't..  I wanted to taste Indian breakfast. But  no problem. You must be tired. I will eat some other day.

Niyati : oh sorry , I didn't know that you want to eat Indian food. If I had known earlier, I would have made it. Wait, I just go and cook in five minutes and come.