Belieber Girl : Part 23

Justin starts to drive his  car. And the other side, Niyati's head is paining too much. Therefore she is sitting in the car leaning her hand on the hand.

Suddenly Justin sees her and stop the car --

Justin : Niyu, Are you fine?

Niyati :yes, I am alright but my head is paining too much.

Justin : okay so you should close your eyes. It will make you feel relaxed.

Niyati : thanks!!

Then she close her eyes.
The weather is so romantic. The wind is blowing hard. Rain drops start Falling.  Some drops fall into her face. She is enjoying the nature to closing her eyes.

After some time when they both reached to her home---

Justin opens the door.

Justin : Niyu, we both reached to your home. Now you can come out.

And suddenly Justin notice that she is napping in the car.
Justin thinks the he shouldn't waking up her. Because her head was paining too much. So I shouldn't disturb her. But the rain is falling. So she should go inside or else she'll get ill. I think I should carry her in my arms ( he  place one arm around her back and the other arm around the bend in her knees) and leave her to the room.
And then I'll go to my home.

Then he do that... But he sees that her house is locked.

So he put her down carefully. But his one arm on her back . So that she couldn't fall down. She stoop up with the support of his shoulder. He place her head to his shoulder.

Then he thinks that where is the key?
He replies in his mind that it maybe in her Jean's pocket.  But he thinks that he can't put his hand inside her pocket.
But now there is no option instead of checking her pocket.
Then he puts his hand into her pocket and finds the key...
He feels slightly shame. His cheeks turn red. He notices that her legs are so thin and soft. And he found the key in her pocket. And then he pulled his hand out of her pocket and then he opens the door....

Then he carries again her in his arms and go into her room.
He lay her on the bed. And he tries to raise up. But Justin falls upon her. And by coincidence or mistake, he kiss her on her cheeks.  He notice that her hair is steeped in his locket. He tries to get her hair out of the locket. Justin is completely wet... Therefore the water drops fall down from his hair to her face.
And she woke up on one breathe. She sees him on her. And she screams loudly. Justin keeps his hand on her mouth.

Justin : please do not shout. I did not do this deliberately. I'll explain you everything. But now please help me to get your hair out of my locket.

And then with his hope, he will remove his hand from her mouth that she will not shout again.

They they both tries to get the hair out of the locket. When her hair comes out from his locket. He gets up from her.

Niyati : What were you trying to do that? Tell me..

Justin : Niyu, what you are thinking is not right. You slept in the car. And I thought that I shouldn't have to wake up you therefore I carry you in my arms and come inside of your room. Then I laid down to you on the bed. And when I tried to get up, suddenly I fell down on you. And when I fell down, by mistake I kissed you on your cheeks. And it is happens because your hair was stuck in my locket.. so please don't think me wrong.

Niyati : you kissed me on my cheeks .. how could you do that? You are married, you have a wife. And I am single then how could you kiss me? You really shouldn't have to do this.